Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently kojima said hes at final check. Im assuming he means ready for paint.

atujyba2.jpg

a7udu9yp.jpg

This is the coolest looking MGSV figure imo. Which is good and bad. Good it looks great and is super duper possible: bad it's TINY.

That's goes double for NGS1 Snake

I actually like smaller figures. I'd like them even more if there were like 2 inches tall with this level of articulation.

bangkok, where is your Snake diorama? I loved seeing that, it's so cool. Rest of your display is nice, and the case for REX is very snazzy if I do say so.

I might post my MGS figures again, not much changed but the poses and I might show off my few games. I need to get some of the hard copies though like for MGS1.

Hey wolf, heres an idea. Why not vinyl the top of rexs acrylic top the same color as the bottom and then stack another acrylic top on top of that? Itd look so badass.
It would look good no doubt, but I'm not sure about the stability considering the weight and the height it would be.
I'll just get the koto rex and ray painted and that would be enough (unless they continue with Shagohod, then that
would be another chuck of money).

bangkok, where is your Snake diorama? I loved seeing that, it's so cool. Rest of your display is nice, and the case for REX is very snazzy if I do say so.

I might post my MGS figures again, not much changed but the poses and I might show off my few games. I need to get some of the hard copies though like for MGS1.
It's still in the acrylic case but left unused in a corner of my room. It's nice and all but it takes the space to display
2 ht or more smaller figs so sooner or later it'll have to go (I had a few custom diorama and most of them have been
sold due to the spacing issue)

A friend said he'll take it for 500Bht. (about 15$) when he finishes renovating his apartment and I'm planning to do mine soon so I'd already accepted it. Plus the materials (foam, etc. seriously this is one of the first I have and the quality isn't very good) used to make it are fragile so I can't offer it to you. Sorry mate. :monkey2

Dioramas are great addition to figure, but they are rather problematic to get rid of especially the big ones. So if you plan to make/commission one get a small & manageable base just like what I had for Berserker Pred (I traded it from something. It was the best I had but as I sold my Berseker, it had to go.)

image.jpg

That's pretty nice to know, I was wondering exactly how we could pull off a prone pose and what the changes were.
It's still in the acrylic case but left unused in a corner of my room. It's nice and all but it takes the space to display
2 ht or more smaller figs so sooner or later it'll have to go (I had a few custom diorama and most of them have been
sold due to the spacing issue)
Ooh, ok. That's a shame though, I'd love to make custom dioramas myself but I have severe space issues. Probably the worst of anyone on here.

The articulation in the nendroid is fantastic. I'm glad the first figure they went with full articulation was Snake.

So happy Solid Snake is getting the love he deserves! (with the collectables at least)

That Christmas tree ornament just shipped from BBTS yesterday - I should be getting it in a few days. And those pics of Nendoriod Snake look really awesome - love the articulation.

By the way, HLJ has just listed up the Gecco Raiden statue. From the conversion to USD, it's $175.55 compared to $166.39 from Amiami. Amiami is generally cheaper, but they don't allow you to cancel your orders, whereas HLJ does.

^
What's the name of that box ? Seems perfect for nendoroids.
Edit: I went and got one as well. It's (SYNAS) abit pricy but should be perfect to display something on my work table.

The Gecco's Raiden looks spectacular. But what I would really like to see is a solid Solid statue.
Have not seen people posting their collection like this like ....ever. Really like you pics, Frank.

and here is my contribution to the thread (same old things, nothing new).
mgs001-2.png

mgs002-1.png

mgs003-1.png

mgs004-1.png

mgs005-1.png

NICE set up! May I ask what is the Olive Drab uniform your Zombie face Snake is wearing? Love the olive drab.

Sucks the Hot Toy version didnt come with the Olive Drab >_>

Zavvi are selling the Metal Gear Rising Limited Edition set ( Play arts white raiden ) for £24.98 For the 360, £29.98 for ps3. Crazy cheap price. ive ordered a 360 version. I had no intention of getting another but i couldnt resist the price ( not to mention the fact i used a 10 % off voucher and i can also sell the game from the package to get about £6 back)

Zavvi are selling the Metal Gear Rising Limited Edition set ( Play arts white raiden ) for £24.98 For the 360, £29.98 for ps3. Crazy cheap price. ive ordered a 360 version. I had no intention of getting another but i couldnt resist the price ( not to mention the fact i used a 10 % off voucher and i can also sell the game from the package to get about £6 back)

They ship US? Can't remember.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Back