Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raiden was meant to be a bit different from Snake, bishie, and thinner (maybe slender, lol), compared to Snake's rugged look in MGS2, wasn't he? The PAK seems smaller in some aspects compared to Solid Snake.

mgs.jpg

mgs1.jpg

mgr.jpg

MGSVGZ.jpg

mgs3-1.jpg

mgs3.jpg

Thanks man

it's in the works. I'm sourcing fabric for it, got some coming in this week actually. The tailor can't start for a couple of weeks anyway and the sample i got from her was a little too dark so finding some myself to send onto her.

On a separate not my Old Snake is almost done. just gotta find a White shirt that will fit a TTM19 body and get a tie clip made and he's good to go too.

If anyone is interested. i used all the HT Wolverine suit parts minus the shirt as it's the best fitting stuff on the market. The only inaccuracy is the pockets on the blazer don't have lapels but I'm not too bothered

Actually need to buy the pistol too, and a cigarette and cigarette holding hand

I'd post the wip but the heads are away being painted and it's probably be better in the custom figure thread anyway

who are you usisng as a painter? im not happy with the jobs i did on my solid snake sculpts. i also want my old bb and snake painted too. i dont trust anyone on here for painting my sculpts yet because i dont know anyone and am leary on who is reputable. i dont wanna lose these or my money because i would be heartbroken.

peteskywalker is doing mine for me. Awesome dude - very trustworthy

He has all my heads and anything else i need painting at present and I'm not even remotely worried. He's also helping me with other custom work. I can vouch for him

who are you usisng as a painter? im not happy with the jobs i did on my solid snake sculpts. i also want my old bb and snake painted too. i dont trust anyone on here for painting my sculpts yet because i dont know anyone and am leary on who is reputable. i dont wanna lose these or my money because i would be heartbroken.

Such beautiful pictures, Jason and Frank. You guys should be proud. :clap

Anyway, just wanna say that these PAK scales don't bode well for me. I'm so OCD about scales that I'd want me figures from each series to have some sort of consistency when being next to each other, so much so that I modded my Medicom Snake to scale up with the Hot Toys. Ditto for the MGS1 figures as well.

13992061284_f510bbbbff_b.jpg

14126023062_24c789f244_b.jpg

P/s: Ignore the HT Snake giraffe head, I forgotten to put it back properly when I took the photo.

always looking good ryan. nice work. just ordered a snake eater bearbrick. not sure why but i got it for $9 shipped. also put a bid on an official ground zeroes keychain. i think im going to start collecting the mgs keychains now, i sorta like em.

always looking good ryan. nice work. just ordered a snake eater bearbrick. not sure why but i got it for $9 shipped. also put a bid on an official ground zeroes keychain. i think im going to start collecting the mgs keychains now, i sorta like em.

Thank Jason!

Do you have the dogtags as well? I remember MGS2 even had a swiss army knife if I recall. Some of the old stuff from MGS1-3 were awesome. I myself always wanted the ration can and the snake meat. Yes, you heard me right, snake meat. :lol

Oh my god, Solid Snake looks outstanding. I like the poses for everything else too, classy. I swear, you make the Boss look more accurate than most photographers do.
Such beautiful pictures, Jason and Frank. You guys should be proud. :clap

Anyway, just wanna say that these PAK scales don't bode well for me. I'm so OCD about scales that I'd want me figures from each series to have some sort of consistency when being next to each other, so much so that I modded my Medicom Snake to scale up with the Hot Toys. Ditto for the MGS1 figures as well.

13992061284_f510bbbbff_b.jpg

14126023062_24c789f244_b.jpg

P/s: Ignore the HT Snake giraffe head, I forgotten to put it back properly when I took the photo.
Excellent photos as well. I love that look on Meryl's face though.

All this reminds me I need 1. lights and a detolf 2. actual updates to my MGS collection :lol haven't bought a new one since Solidus.

Last edited:
I love this thread. Thanks for the awesome pics guys. I'll just leave these here:
egynu2uh.jpg
nezebune.jpg

Playtime with my daughter sometimes turns into more than she bargained for.

Maaaaan....that PAK Solid Snake looks incredible! Where was I when this came out? Why the hell didn't I buy one?

Oh well...I'll just make due with the upcoming Figma, even thought it's a MGS2 version. Should take up less space too...

I'm definitely living vicariously through these pics though...I'm jealous of those of you that were smart enough to snag all the PAK figures when they came out!!

Anyone see the latest pics of the Gecco Raiden figure? I'm only posting four of them here just so people can have a quick look.

FIGURE-007398_01.jpg

FIGURE-007398_03.jpg

FIGURE-007398_18.jpg

FIGURE-007398_30.jpg

Looks pretty sweet, I'd grab one if it weren't for HT version coming out late this year.

That's amazing. I've never purchased anything from Gecco before. Will it be on pre-oder at the usual places like amiami and HLJ?

That's amazing. I've never purchased anything from Gecco before. Will it be on pre-oder at the usual places like amiami and HLJ?

Already up on AmiAmi, so it wouldn't surprise me if HLJ gets it. Scheduled for a January release though.... :gah:

Oh hori sheeeet, that price. Man... I think I'll hold off for HLJ with this one. At least they won't delete my account in the event that I'd need to cancel.

Yeah the price plus January release date kills it for me, I definitely would have pre-ordered if it was coming on May or something.

Back