Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being that you guys have such large collections, have you found good dusting techniques? That's the part, I dread about them, because I end up loosing pieces or can no longer get them in the same positions.

Great pick up Solidus!

Thanks. I just didn't know if their was any special technique, but I guess the best thing to do is put aside a day, and have a Dusting day. At least it beats the stress of Valentine's Day!

Put them in cabinets. I have mine in detolfs and I've had to dust them off once

The stand don't even collect dust

I dust them once in two months with a simple cloth. Most of my 1/6 are in a detolf as well, but with sealing tape to prevent the dust from getting to the figs (not 100% but it helps) while the rest are in acrylic boxes.

Well at least he looks better in that video. I really dislike how the PAK GZ BB looks off-model from the actual render (something with the mouth area where the lips can seem too small and the mustache too thick). Decided to skimp on that one and will be going for TPP BB instead since that's the outfit he wears the most in MGSV. At least if his face is the same as the GZ one, I can chalk that up to the 9-year coma. :monkey4

^Actually dude, you're not allowed to sell things on SSF unless you have a Premium account. You can get into trouble with that post if the mods see it.

Well at least he looks better in that video. I really dislike how the PAK GZ BB looks off-model from the actual render (something with the mouth area where the lips can seem too small and the mustache too thick). Decided to skimp on that one and will be going for TPP BB instead since that's the outfit he wears the most in MGSV. At least if his face is the same as the GZ one, I can chalk that up to the 9-year coma. :monkey4

I'm pretty happy with my PW Sneaking Suit Big Boss figure :lol. I don't like what Play Arts has been doing with the head-sculpts of their more recent figures.

For $100 you can buy this:

mgs-ground-zeroes-big-boss-play-arts-figure2.jpg

BoJPwQsIcAAEhcL.jpg:large

Or this:

l04-620x.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-Batman-1-4-Scale-NECA-4.jpg

Kojima just Tweeted this, is Kojima Coke coming soon? Don't we have enough names for illegal drugs?

BoJUTLbIAAEGAK1.jpg

Sweet Lordy that Batman!
Plisken post something on their twitter/facebook or Ash's Instagram and I'm sure they will have to publicly address it.

Kojima just Tweeted this, is Kojima Coke coming soon? Don't we have enough names for illegal drugs?

BoJUTLbIAAEGAK1.jpg

That's just something you could do over here and elsewhere, you can get your name printed onto a bottle of coke that says share a coke with 'insert name here'

Back