Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, also a quick question, has anyone managed to pose MGR Raiden like this??? I'm having a hard time trying it lol:

MGR_Raiden_sm.jpg

Thats what my white Raiden pages back was supposed to be like, couldn't get the legs to loo that natural though so they are more straight

Just a quick update on both - I think I'm happy with everything for now. At some point I will make Liquid's coat darker (perhaps fix the rolled out sleeve) and re sculpt Raiden's hair but not at the moment.

I will actually buy a liquid now and have you paint it :). How much you charge for the paint job?
Also how does your pain job effect the texture, does it rub off easy?

Those guys faces look damn good. What a drastic change.

Also nice pics plis. Red ninja vs red raiden! I was thinking about modding my red ninja now. Was his eye green off and red on or is it yellow on? I dont remember. Im too busy to research right now.

Thanks again guys :)

@ZombieRepublican No, the paint stays well unless you scratch it hard. I use varnish after painting to preserve the paint.

Just a quick update on both - I think I'm happy with everything for now. At some point I will make Liquid's coat darker (perhaps fix the rolled out sleeve) and re sculpt Raiden's hair but not at the moment.

I'm impressed looks way better.

Me too theres a model kit on ebay though. also it would be the same scale as rex. 1/6 would be HUGE!!!!! i think itll be 1/48 scale if thats what rex and ray were...............

@zelu1984 All I have to say after seeing all of this is.... 1477535_794383723921194_1351245396_n.jpg

Both repaints look superb especially Liquid, Raiden might be a little too tan

I was wondering, any chance we see a 1/6 Gekko from 3A ??? ... or am I the only one that likes those things ? :lol it would be a dream come true for me
It would be great to have one with 1/6 Old snake (if HT actually do it as mentioned in the interview or medicom should you prefer).
But it would be as tall as Rex and will definitely come with a hideous stand

Those stands looks awesome! :D

Guys, does anyone have a good picture of that Meryl's tattoo? I can't find it :/

Perfect repaint on Liquid and Raiden. They look so much better, congratulation.
Dud I'm desperately need those MGS labels on my stands.

Back