Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...wow. What did they do to Boss's facial hair? His regular hair is ok but this looks like a serious step down from the PW PAKs.
Yeah I'd say so. It is the only line I'm into that I own everything aside from one variant.
I take that one variant would be the Version Zero PW Figures?

Imagine if were like that with hot toys you be broke.

I would do that with Hot Toys, but the stuff I really like either doesn't have variants or a lot of characters or they outright ignore everything aside from a core character or characters.

...wow. What did they do to Boss's facial hair? His regular hair is ok but this looks like a serious step down from the PW PAKs.
I take that one variant would be the Version Zero PW Figures?

Indeed it is. Why is he missing a patch of hair under his bottom lip?

PAK for whatever reason gets the wrong eye color 99% of the time. Snake had brown eyes as did the old Big Boss figures.

Blue eyes are quite a big trait of the character to me.

The headsculpt is awful. No Snake or Sutherland in there at all. From certain expressions and angles you can really see that it is Sutherland controlling the face in the game.

Blue eyes are quite a big trait of the character to me.

The headsculpt is awful. No Snake or Sutherland in there at all. From certain expressions and angles you can really see that it is Sutherland controlling the face in the game.

Kief's face definitely inspired the in game model. I don't know who the **** they based the figure's head from. Needs blue eyes since the last one got brown. What a screw up, completely not what the character is known for at all.

No hotlinking, so here
f63b5119aeef6678bd089d58a2aa453d.jpg

Just realized they based his hair off Steven Van Zandt's wig.

10r359y.jpg

It's looks like the painter first takes a dump on the figures head and then runs it under a tap to clean the excess off

Never thought it looked like Keifer but he has the same soft eyes I guess.

That massive gap between his nose and mouth bothers me the most.

I hope they make MGS2 Snakes body closer to GreyFox/Raiden than this. BigBoss is bulkier than Solid. MGS1 snakes torso his massive but that could be just the vest

Back