Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put a order in, not sure if I'll keep it and just go with SSC. Although I'm surprised how cheap BBTS has it listed for.

Its my biggest gripe and why i cancelled my 2 mgs2 raidens. I would have gotten hit with like a $270 bill with the shipping and liquid too.

Last edited:
Its only 5:30 where I am so I may be speaking from the past to some of you on the east coast
Whoa, dude.

537.gif

@wellcqc : Post the pic..... please. :clap

Btw.... for members who got MGS HD LE, what the difference for the art book on US version with Japan version????? Because i see on net the japan version comes with a thick artbook compared with US version.

bedil_bengkung There is a major difference between the US and Japanese art book for the MGS HD LE.

The Japanese version comes with a hardcover art book that has over 450 pages of artwork from MGS 1,2 and 3, but the US version only has 248 pages and shows artwork from MGS 2,3 and PW.

I hope this helps! :)

bedil_bengkung There is a major difference between the US and Japanese art book for the MGS HD LE.

The Japanese version comes with a hardcover art book that has over 450 pages of artwork from MGS 1,2 and 3, but the US version only has 248 pages and shows artwork from MGS 2,3 and PW.

I hope this helps! :)

Yup that's right. I have the US limited eddition HD collection and a Peace Walker artbook so I'm good. Btw welcome to the boards.

happy new year!!! i didnt even drink, minecraft and AAAs til 3am. btw, 2 days and the leds on raiden and ninja havent even started to dim. the batteries seem to be correct. hopefully they last for a couple weeks at least.

Yup that's right. I have the US limited eddition HD collection and a Peace Walker artbook so I'm good. Btw welcome to the boards.

Thanks, I've been checking out the forum for a while now and I thought I would finally make an account. It looks like a great place to talk to people about Metal Gear collectibles! :D

Back