Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isnt it a little peculiar that the other threads get bombed but this one doesnt? It makes me think that the ones in the others werent even fans and we the real mgs nuts congress here. I dont even have to name names, you never see them here.

Oh don't start that, we'll be called elitist forum bullies again :lol

But you're absolutely right that they never bother with this thread and let's hope it stays that way.

Who got infractions on my thread closing? Sucks that it went down like that. If this happens to the mgs collectibles thread then im out. Its beyond me why this thread hasnt been riddled with nonsense too.

Yeah, I was just messing around Jason. I liked your thread at first, but everyone seemed determined to continue discussions in the old thread - so it was destined to die. But, even though your thread was closed, you've got all of us talking about MGS again and that's a good thing :duff :1-1:

Everyone seems to respect this thread a lot more than the game threads. Since it's a popular collectibles thread, I think it just serves the purpose of this forum a lot more. That said, I'd be totally against this thread being gif bombed and purposely derailed. Anyone who does it (regardless of who it is) should get warned or infracted.

We don't know! :lol I think we missed something, just before Jason's thread was closed. Someone probably threw in an insult or whatever.

Anways, collectibles! Anyone wanna see pics of muh ThreeHey Medal Gear Wrecks? I'll be back soon...

Yep, i like it here. You guys are alright and itd be a shame to have to go elsewhere if there is an elsewhere. I like what generally happens in this thread and i see no elitist actions by anyone here. Plus i like to do these projects and see if you guys like them cause to me your opinions matter to me. I cant wait to get my hands on 3a ray! Also when i get koto ray im going to do a dual build with led. Did you guys see that koto rex on ebay with the green lights??? The thing is so annoying @ $800. The least the person could have done was to make it accurate! Damn!

ThreeA confirmed on Facebook that the retail version of RAY is going to be up for order soon after the New Year. We'll have to keep an eye out on Sideshow's newsletter. They usually have their new products going up for pre-order every Thursday.

And I like your LED work, man! By far, it's the best custom lighting that I've seen done on MGS figures. You're pioneering something awesome.

The limited and retail ver. of Ray came out for PO at the same time here (LE [17500 THB] being 1500 Thai Baht more expensive)

And the first 1/6 scale figure announced from HT (SS to be exact) in 2014 is .... U KNOW IT, another Iron Man

Anways, collectibles! Anyone wanna see pics of muh ThreeHey Medal Gear Wrecks? I'll be back soon...
I'm looking forward to it.
Speaking of which, there are dozen of people here yet I have not seen more than 4 or 5 Rex out on display [and I have always thought it's a little strange that there's no forums of 3A Figures (Rex/Ray) like HT ones (snake/boss)]

Last edited:
ThreeA confirmed on Facebook that the retail version of RAY is going to be up for order soon after the New Year. We'll have to keep an eye out on Sideshow's newsletter. They usually have their new products going up for pre-order every Thursday.

And I like your LED work, man! By far, it's the best custom lighting that I've seen done on MGS figures. You're pioneering something awesome.

Ray is up on sideshow already.

We don't know! :lol I think we missed something, just before Jason's thread was closed. Someone probably threw in an insult or whatever.

I'm still waiting on nudes :monkey3

I got the boss over Xmas from my gf. Haven't took any pics yet will do tho

I barely partake in the game thread it's just too much haha. I'd hate to see this go the same way it's actually a great source for all mgs collectibles

Lots of people with great collections

Last edited:
Not half as bad as I was suspecting to be fair

The main gripe I have is the height and the lack of ankle articulation but I managed to heat the boots up so they stayed as if like them to

Back