Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp my life is offically ruined. My Play Arts Kai Snakes FAMAS broke.........

Yup. Now the whole figure is practically worthless. You'll be lucky if you get $5 for it on ebay... I'll double that if you sell it to me now.

heres my new setup complete, sorry for the bad pics.

10237945525_4ecb1f6bf2_h.jpg

10237945185_349c24dcbc_h.jpg

10237937136_e895176aae_h.jpg

10237838134_d4b377547b_h.jpg

10237837344_0ede3a97d1_h.jpg

10238025493_4369afe98d_h.jpg

10237935546_a67e3886df_h.jpg

Has anyone checked their Medicom Raiden's belt? The stock belt is way off than what he appeared in-game. A bit of tucking and pulling did wonders. I used the Rising skin as reference. Here are also crude photos of my retouched face, I used women's concealer and gloss paint for the eyes:

tojx.jpg

os1j.jpg

zgl8.jpg

7o1o.jpg

3m3z.jpg

Has anyone checked their Medicom Raiden's belt? The stock belt is way off than what he appeared in-game. A bit of tucking and pulling did wonders. I used the Rising skin as reference. Here are also crude photos of my retouched face, I used women's concealer and gloss paint for the eyes:

tojx.jpg

os1j.jpg

zgl8.jpg

7o1o.jpg

3m3z.jpg

Looks amazing Ryan! Great Job! :mexwave

That Raiden looks great, i wonder how HotToys version will compare.

found a couple pics of GZ Snake, looks like they found a new articulation for the sholders which is more seemless

GM0A0976.jpg

GM0A0974.jpg

DSCN25262.JPG

I am so jelly :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free
thanks man! not sure what that means, but maybe jealous? there are better collections than mine out there!
Best Metal Gear Solid collection I've seen so far sir:thud:
WOW! thats a big compliment. much appreciated. its been A LOT of work to get it done but its finally there, i may add one more cabinet.
Bravo Jason, your room looks cool and cozy!
thanks! it really is though, if you saw the rest youd like it a lot. its easily my most favorite room in the house.

tojx.jpg

os1j.jpg

zgl8.jpg

7o1o.jpg

3m3z.jpg
WOW RYAN!!!! i need to send all my heads to you for a repaint, you do such a nice job on them. the raiden looks top notch!
thanks krec, thats pretty cool coming from you because i see you critique the crap out of stuff.

found a couple pics of GZ Snake, looks like they found a new articulation for the sholders which is more seemless

GM0A0974.jpg
sweet pics! i think they had to do a different shoulder because theyre different in gz. it looks like a material wrapped shoulder pad now. i cant wait for this figure and the new punished snake.:hi5:

Thanks! Hot Toys can do much better, especially the hair. That being said the Medicom MGS4 line is already superb. I wouldn't mind trading the MGS4 version in favor of Revengeance Raiden.

WOW RYAN!!!! i need to send all my heads to you for a repaint, you do such a nice job on them. the raiden looks top notch!

I told Plis and a couple of member here before, I'd love to do it for you guys. Don't hold it me to it, but I might take commissions next year for all my Sideshow buddies. My real issue is time, things always get in the way. :lol

btw guys your pics should be 1600 or under or they distort the browser. sweet pics though.

Yeah, my bad, sorry. I totally forgot to resize them.

Last edited:
Thanks man! :hi5:

Thanks, wouldn't have happened if not for you! After all, you sold to me. :hi5:

I hope you got your own replacement Raiden, either that or just wait for the so-called Hot Toys version.

I found the medicom raiden remember? told you a few days ago :p. Getting old eh? :nana:

Got a brand new one from Japan. Cost me $250 including shipping :)

Will definitely get the hot toys one as well! :D

I found the medicom raiden remember? told you a few days ago :p. Getting old eh? :nana:

Got a brand new one from Japan. Cost me $250 including shipping :)

Will definitely get the hot toys one as well! :D

Oh yeah! Sorry, my mind is all over the place currently thanks to work. Let's Skype one of these days and catch up. :hi5:

Amazing Collection Man! :fireworks

Jason has some of the best MGS displays here. You need to get to work on yours too eventually! :lecture

btw guys your pics should be 1600 or under or they distort the browser. sweet pics though.

A quick question for you, when did you start collecting these? Are all the different versions of PAK Raiden worth it? Its freaking rare over in my place so I only got the regular one. And price of PAK Cyborg Ninja is crazy :/

Back