Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The neighborhood children, about 12 of them, came over wanting to play some Tekken. I let them be and when I came back all my figures were re-posed and Sniper Wolf was doing a strip show. :slap

Why the hell would you let kids into your place, where your awesome collectibles are? :lol

I'd have to murder them brutally. :devil

I wish. :lol Look like I'll have them mow the lawn and do chores. And maybe drop some cash if they wanna play more Tekken.

Why the hell would you let kids into your place, where your awesome collectibles are? :lol

I was doing paperwork and didn't paid attention to the kids. :slap

Anyway, PAK Raiden was drunk all over the floor, Sniper Wolf was undressed, Old Snake dislocated his shoulder & my Hot Toys Classic Pred was beheaded by Keaton Batman. :cuckoo:

They drank all the milk and guava juice, ate up all my Oreos that I was saving for a GTAV marathon.

Ah well, looks like I need to do a lotta cleaning up, disinfecting the controllers and inspect if there are any (gulp) damages to the figures. For some reason I'm taking this pretty well. Well, sort of.

I wish. :lol Look like I'll have them mow the lawn and do chores. And maybe drop some cash if they wanna play more Tekken.

Anyway, PAK Raiden was drunk all over the floor, Sniper Wolf was undressed, Old Snake dislocated his shoulder & my Hot Toys Classic Pred was beheaded by Keaton Batman. :cuckoo:

They drank all the milk and guava juice, ate up all my Oreos that I was saving for a GTAV marathon.

Ah well, looks like I need to do a lotta cleaning up, disinfecting the controllers and inspect if there are any (gulp) damages to the figures. For some reason I'm taking this pretty well. Well, sort of.

200yyqb.jpg

So... in addition to practically destroy your figures and trashing your place, they eat all of your food? You need to seek retribution. That is just too much, man. I can understand letting your figures slide. But, the Guava juice and Oreos?! Hell no. Hell. No.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

So... in addition to practically destroy your figures and trashing your place, they eat all of your food? You need to seek retribution. That is just too much, man.

Don't give me ideas! :lol But I will be playing GTAV later, so.. are there any kids in the game? Kidding!! Sort of. :lol

Anyway, did a quick check of all the messed up figures. Phew, all good, nothing permanent expect Medicom Old Snake has a dislocated shoulder that's not that easy to snap back on due to the suit.

I'm really relived and what a close shave. Tell me guys, how do you deal with guests who are not into this hobby getting too close to your collection?

Don't give me ideas! :lol But I will be playing GTAV later, so.. are there any kids in the game? Kidding!! Sort of. :lol

Anyway, did a quick check of all the messed up figures. Phew, all good, nothing permanent expect Medicom Old Snake has a dislocated shoulder that's not that easy to snap back on due to the suit.

I'm really relived and what a close shave. Tell me guys, how do you deal with guests who are not into this hobby getting too close to your collection?

Well, the good thing is, that all of my stuff is in a closet so I don't have to worry about my friends coming around and messin' with my things.

But, then again, all of my stuff is in a closet :rotfl.

The only one who has access to my collectibles is my girl and she knows better, plus she's got her own collection.

My collectibles are in my bedroom/office/gaming area. If anyone goes near them i give em the evil eye. They get so intimidated they go home. Next time they come over they watch better because of possible impending consequences.

sent from a tormented past

Most of my prized figures are in storage and loose figured are in my bedroom. When I do have guest over I usually lock my room, not only because of the figs but because of all the posters that r up too. But when they do go in there I'd tell them they are fragile and pricy. My cousins are usually chill with it, joke about my interests sometimes, but they enjoyed looking at them too. But with kids I always keep my eyes on them and let them play with the cheaper figures or plushes.

Edited because double post. How do I delete post?

Go into the edit tab and you'll see a delete message section. Don't worry, for whatever reason my posts have been coming up double today for whatever reason from time to time.

Does anyone know where to find the individual images of these snakes or if they were in any of the art of mgs? also, is there a poster for this? thanks.

Metal-Gear-Solid-Letters.jpg

I'm not sure. I know some of the images were used in promotion, but I don't have the specific images, or know if they released just the images themselves.

I got PAK Solid Snake, Cyborg Ninja, Meryl, and Solidus Snake today. I opened up everyone except Cyborg Ninja as I have another on the way that's open, and I won't be displaying these loose just yet. I took some close up shots. I couldn't be more pleased, especially with Solid Snake. Maybe I just got one with good paint, but Solid gives any high-end collectible a run for their money. His skin tone is very realistic. Meryl is the most surprising in hand, I didn't expect I would like her as much as I do. She's very nice. Solidus Snake is immense, I'll be picking up a second at some point.

DSC00232_zps5b9e7605.jpg

DSC00230_zps3566c65c.jpg

DSC00242_zpsfc8ff5e0.jpg

DSC00238_zpscb05426d.jpg

Back