Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. It's just mind boggling. Also, I don't see why people would think it has to do with Ocelot. The arm Ocelot ends up with is cybornetic, and it's not like there is any unique trait that says "hey, this is Liquid's arm!". lol. Seriously, why didn't Solid come with a pack Lucky Strikes? I bought a 1/6 scale pack for my custom Solid.. but maybe I can make it work with the PAK figure. lol.

Metal Gear Solid Kubricks by BigBoss9293, on Flickr

This is my Metal Gear Solid Kubrick Collection, sorry for ALL the text. ONLY MISSING ZOMBIE FACE STEALTH!!! -___- If anyone is missing some or interested in getting some, feel free to PM me, not all are for sale especially if I don't have multiple.

I want to make something like this https://mightyjabba.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/lego_jabba_store_display0.jpg

But obviously MGS related, I was thinking MGS2 themed, since I have a lot of soldiers. What do you guys think? I'm not decided yet to put my effort into recreating a scene.

Metal Gear Solid 2 (x42)
Solid Snake: x5 Sealed, x3 Opened
Raiden (Chase): x2 Sealed, x2 Opened
Otacon: x1 Sealed, x1 Opened
Olga Gurlukovich: x1 Sealed, x3 Opened
Revolver Ocelot: x2 Sealed, x2 Opened
Gurlukovich Soldier Woodland: x4 Sealed, x4 Opened
Gurlukovich Soldier Tiger Stripe: x7 Sealed, x3 Opened
Gurlukovich Night Vision Goggles: (Chase) x1 Sealed, x1 Opened

Metal Gear Solid 3 (x8)
“Squares” Camo Snake: x1 Sealed/Carded, x1 Opened
“Cold War” Camo Snake: x1 Sealed, x1 Opened
“Tiger Stripe” Camo Snake: x2 Opened
“Olive Drab” Camo Snake: x2 Opened

Metal Gear Solid 20th Anniversary Series 1 (x18)
Solid Snake: x2 Sealed, x1 Opened
Cyborg Ninja: x2 Sealed, x1 Opened
“Zombie Face” Snake: x2 Sealed, x1 Opened
Old Snake: x1 Sealed, x2 Opened
Raiden: x1 Sealed, x2 Opened
Stealth Camo Cyborg Ninja: x1 Opened
Stealth Camo Solid Snake: x1 Sealed, x1 Opened

Metal Gear Solid 20th Anniversary Series 2 (x25)
Old Snake (Mask): x4 Sealed, x2 Opened
Ocelot: x2 Sealed, x1 Opened
Solidus Snake: x4 Sealed, x1 Opened
Liquid Snake: x3 Sealed, x1 Opened
Iroquois Pliskin: x1 Sealed, x1 Opened
PMC Soldier: x3 Sealed, x1 Opened
Stealth Camo Old Snake: x1 Sealed
Stealth Camo “Zombie Face” Snake: x0

TOTAL KUBRICKS: 93

Last edited:
Wow, that's a kick *** collection of Kubricks man! Very very cool!

Here's my Red Ninja I got today, I thought I would share pics in case anyone cares. Y'know. lol.

1-DSC00214_zpse2001f2f.jpg

1-DSC00215_zpsd3523fb2.jpg

It's worth tracking down and paying for. There is simply not any collectible of Cyborg Ninja that compares to the PAK version imo. The Fox face sculpt is probably the best in MGS line. It captures him perfectly, and that's saying a lot since I think all of the sculpts are superb.

However, I don't own a single version of Rex, or any MGS collectibles outside of the PAK figures. So really, you guys all have me super jealous of you. lol.

I would really love to try to do a scratch build of Rex's head/cockpit to create a PAK dio scene. I'm not sure I'd ever be up to it, but I'm thinking of attempting it.

I have 2 red ninjas that I keep in box. I want a third just to display. I need to find a cheap, opened one eventually. I got mine for $150 each, so my mind has set that as an artificial limit.

you guys should be excited about that gecco raiden. i own a few gecco pieces from Silent Hill series and theyre awesome. excellent quality. also, these will sell out fast!

you guys should be excited about that gecco raiden. i own a few gecco pieces from Silent Hill series and theyre awesome. excellent quality. also, these will sell out fast!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Gecco statues a tad bit underscaled? I'm definitely excited for this piece though I'm more looking forward to the Heather statue more.

Finally got to see the pic of this raiden statue. It looks pretty cool. I hope this isnt the teased metal gear solid statue that we got hinted to a while back. **** ill take a bb statue over a raiden one, even though i was hoping it was solid.

sent from a tormented past

Finally got to see the pic of this raiden statue. It looks pretty cool. I hope this isnt the teased metal gear solid statue that we got hinted to a while back. **** ill take a bb statue over a raiden one, even though i was hoping it was solid.

sent from a tormented past

He doesn't exist anymore.

The neighborhood children, about 12 of them, came over wanting to play some Tekken. I let them be and when I came back all my figures were re-posed and Sniper Wolf was doing a strip show. :slap

Back