Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought $95 for solid snake in this forum, in case you need a more "forum friendly price". Although Im interested too :)
Thanks for your consideration, its been sold however as somebody bought it for what i originally paid for it

Hot Toys needs to get on Rising Raiden already.

The PAK's are so fun, but i can just imagine how awesome one could be on an Iron Man style body with the light up abilities and battle damaged swapping armor.

ga60.jpg

bbj6.jpg

Hey Guys, nothing on my custom Vulcan Raven yet... updates soon though... in the meantime, check out my MGS Play Arts collection... :)

xcg1.jpg

Anyone interested in buying Solidus? Not sure what a good price would be...

Hey Guys, nothing on my custom Vulcan Raven yet... updates soon though... in the meantime, check out my MGS Play Arts collection... :)

xcg1.jpg

Anyone interested in buying Solidus? Not sure what a good price would be...

That's a great display! But I can never leave my stuff packaged, no pun intended.

So Solidus is fresh in the box? Probably just ask for retail. It didn't sell well so you should try to get what you paid for it.

That's a great display! But I can never leave my stuff packaged, no pun intended.

So Solidus is fresh in the box? Probably just ask for retail. It didn't sell well so you should try to get what you paid for it.

Some were opened, and some weren't. One of the Solidus' was never opened... Was hoping he'd sell for a good price in the future... apparently I should have bought another Solid Snake instead... grrr... Thankfully I bought 3 ninjas tho... and probably won't sell them tho... mainly for the reason of having to display Gray Fox in 3 variants... Normal, unmasked canon-arm, and red version:

qzt6.jpg

mcup.jpg

p3k2.jpg

gf6j.jpg

Nice collection Yanov. What else you got on display?

Thanks!

I've got all the Peace Walker mechs, (except for Cocoon - ridiculously expensive and not even that appealing as a mech...) stored in their boxes somewhere... I'm moving house so will eventually have a proper display cabinet for it all along with all my other mgs related stuff. :)

Thanks!

I've got all the Peace Walker mechs, (except for Cocoon - ridiculously expensive and not even that appealing as a mech...) stored in their boxes somewhere... I'm moving house so will eventually have a proper display cabinet for it all along with all my other mgs related stuff. :)

How long have you been collecting?

Wait, are you really from Malta? Cool!

How long have you been collecting?

Wait, are you really from Malta? Cool!

Roughly since MGS2... Was still a kid around MGS1 (Played a bootleg version over and over and over and over... Cried everytime at Sniper wolf's death rofl. What, I was only 12. :monkey2) and couldn't afford to buy merchandise... :D Got a massive collection tho, will try and post pics tonight... shirts, posters, books, action figures, models, the games (duh), accessories.. the lot. :)

And yeah, maltese guy here, why'd you ask? :D Any other maltesers around?

Roughly since MGS2... Was still a kid around MGS1 (Played a bootleg version over and over and over and over... Cried everytime at Sniper wolf's death rofl. What, I was only 12. :monkey2) and couldn't afford to buy merchandise... :D Got a massive collection tho, will try and post pics tonight... shirts, posters, books, action figures, models, the games (duh), accessories.. the lot. :)

And yeah, maltese guy here, why'd you ask? :D Any other maltesers around?

Nah, I just asked because I've heard Malta is a serene country. I don't know if there are any other Maltese people on the boards. You never know.

ill trade you 2 sets of tripods for your new or opened solidus, yanov. just sayin, pm me if interested. or whatever you want to trade from my ebay stuff. i really want a ninja too but whatever.

Back