Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cw97.jpg

What would be a good price to sell? I had a quick look on ebay and the cheapest is $216 shipped. But of course i wont ask that much. Its complete, The left elbow pad had popped off and ive super glued it back on (its still free moving and everything). Top of the box has some dents ect. But its overall in good shape.

Looking for some Ada monies

cw97.jpg

What would be a good price to sell? I had a quick look on ebay and the cheapest is $216 shipped. But of course i wont ask that much. Its complete, The left elbow pad had popped off and ive super glued it back on (its still free moving and everything). Top of the box has some dents ect. But its overall in good shape.

Stop selling MGS stuff!

I'd say 180$ shipped is a good price.

loot. if i had the sale from the kid thats supposed to buy my mega lot soon id buy it from you immediately. im going to make the mgrr ninja with light up eye. its not the right time for me.

I guessed so with you copying my idea to give him a raiden sheath!. If the new Ada figure hadnt of dropped with the RE logo all over it instead of Biohazard i wouldnt be selling it!

en0e.jpg

So my LCS guy backed out of ordering my Riobone Gekko and the upcomming Raiden and Liquid. Where are you guys preordering these days?

cw97.jpg

I bought $95 for solid snake in this forum, in case you need a more "forum friendly price". Although Im interested too :)

Back