Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7y5a3uvu.jpg

sent from a tormented past
Please stop posting the pics, I'm jealous :stake

Pliss, I actually have a similar problem with the head (or body) being a little tilted so I adjusted the leg position and it was fine (but the legs are not align with one another)

Please stop posting the pics, I'm jealous :stake

Pliss, I actually have a similar problem with the head (or body) being a little tilted so I adjusted the leg position and it was fine (but the legs are not align with one another)

I know exactly what you're talking about, I've done the same exact thing in the past. Like I said I stuck cardboard in the neck and it pretty much fixed it.

p7bt.jpg

Yep hes in scale with the others from the line. But if i just had him he would look 1:6 (all though he is really meant to be like 11ft tall)

I'd be afraid it would fall off. If I ever decide to put it back on, I need to stick something inside the shoulder joint to support it since it wasn't properly tightened to withstand the weight of it.

No, the piston is just cosmetic. It actually hinders the last click. The reason why the railgun arm sucks is because it was shipped mid click so it actually made the 2 halves of the joint not squeeze as hard. Also, the piston is doing sort of the same thing really. When you can get the arm all the way up, it stays. Wen it can sit in a full click itll form back eventually making it hold up no problem. Remember when some of you still had wet paint in the box? I bet the plastic was still warm when it got packed and the arm was shipped in a messed up position, so it got stretched out. If you take 1/8" off the peg, click the arm all the way up, and leave it alone itll be fine like mine is now. Maybe even throw some heat on it while slightly clamping it and wait for it to cool. Just my 2¢…

sent from a tormented past

Back