Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love to see others yell at eachother. Its usually so dumb. I like to pop in and fuel the fire as well as take both sides, then i watch for a while. Not sure if you call that trolling, because technically i never started the argument in the first place. Good times!

sent from a tormented past

He started a trolling war in the Arkham Batman thread, the further you stay away from him, the better.

I couldn't tell you if he did or not, but he should of gotten in infraction or at least a warning for the bull**** in the last week.

Aye but there's no need to troll him yourself because a mod didn't do his job.
Just relax were all mates here. :wave

As long as the guys posting nicely in here then he's alright with me.
Until he ****s up and then i'll let Patricia Butcher on him wearing nowt but them earings and Franks spinning dickie.

It was concept meryl, good job plis.
du4y5abe.jpg

sent from a tormented past

I wish play arts did dioramas for their MGS figs. Other figures get accessory packs and "special effects" packs. I want a little section of a big shell connecting bridge to have Raiden sat looking around the corner of

I wish play arts did dioramas for their MGS figs. Other figures get accessory packs and "special effects" packs. I want a little section of a big shell connecting bridge to have Raiden sat looking around the corner of

Now those I would buy!
I wonder if anything sideshow or what not pump out would work?

Guess I'll be missing out on Raiden. My PS4 will be shipping around November :(. Gotta start saving.

Back