Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the printed box art to display along with Snake & Boss. pretty happy with it.
(Sorry for the low q)

image-9.jpg

Last edited:
I actually like the art work for the Subsistence slip case. But, the art on the MGS 4 case was just weird with Snake's face starting back at you.

Here is my contribution to this board:

I came across darkfigures.com, and they are selling hot toys the boss figures for $150 since they are closing down. I don't collect metal gear hot toys figures, but if anyone wants it, I think it is a good deal even if the figure itself has many flaws.

Here's a picture of my MGS1 setup with the custom Snake head from Amnur. The head might be slightly oversized but it's hardly noticable when there in the gang

There's my Rising Raidens setup also. Solidus is on another shelf waiting for MGS2 Raiden

Sorry for the crappy quality btw

g2y2.jpg

q6m4.jpg

Cheers fellas!

I have to go for pretty neutral leg positions as i've never liked using stands but I think i might just bite the bullet and buy some cuz every so often one falls or wobbles into another one.

In a perfect world i wouldn't use them as i like to display them all together usually and i feel like the stands interfere with the look

Cheers fellas!

I have to go for pretty neutral leg positions as i've never liked using stands but I think i might just bite the bullet and buy some cuz every so often one falls or wobbles into another one.

In a perfect world i wouldn't use them as i like to display them all together usually and i feel like the stands interfere with the look

Treat yourself to some hot toys new goblin diorama stands so you can have them split legged, or jumping ect

theyre pricey but they breath life in to figures that they wont have otherwise

I've looked at those before but i'm really **** about how they have to be uniform. If i did get any i could only get the HT ones as there the only stand i use unless it's a stand alone figure like i have for my DXs but when there together like this i'd have to use the same stands :slap

Even with my HT figures i only use the plate and not the pole with the crotch grabber

Treat yourself to some hot toys new goblin diorama stands so you can have them split legged, or jumping ect

theyre pricey but they breath life in to figures that they wont have otherwise

Cheers fellas!

Try this if you don't like stands:

https://www.quakehold.com/safety-du...ss-safety-furniture-straps-QHgeldetailQH.html

I've looked at those before but i'm really **** about how they have to be uniform. If i did get any i could only get the HT ones as there the only stand i use unless it's a stand alone figure like i have for my DXs but when there together like this i'd have to use the same stands :slap

Even with my HT figures i only use the plate and not the pole with the crotch grabber

The new goblin stands kind of " connect " because of their shape and its not really like theyre stands, its not liek you are showcasing two figures but 1 lump of a display

My only MGS collectible figure, the Kotobukiya Metal Gear Rex.

Hope Kotobukiya will release the MGS2 Marine Metal Gear Ray in future.

Great paint app right there. Seems alittle too rusty for a MGS1 ver but still damn good :clap

I'm having somebody doing it for me as well, should be done and sent back in a few weeks

Back