Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a nice way to display all of them. I tell ya, if I wasn't so involved in other lines, I'd start picking up all the region MGS games.

That is a clever way to display them in the box. Not to tell you what to do or anything but wouldn't it make sense to display them the other way so at least you're seeing a bit of each figure instead of the accessories?

The final Raiden arrived today :hi5:

Have to display them like this untill I can find more room somewhere else

If anyone in the states wants a Red Raiden MIB I will sell ya one for 90$ shipped plus Paypal fees. I'm dealing with a non payer on eBay so I'd rather just sell it on here.

Last edited:
Got my Blue Raidens in today. PAK Collection complete for now.
F8wrQMF.jpg

42WgCIb.jpg

hey to everyone here on this forum!! ive been following this thread for 4 years and i thought finally id create my account to chat with you guys! thanks to you guys my metal gear collection grew a whole heck of alot but its nothing compared to mostly everyone here!

hey to everyone here on this forum!! ive been following this thread for 4 years and i thought finally id create my account to chat with you guys! thanks to you guys my metal gear collection grew a whole heck of alot but its nothing compared to mostly everyone here!

Welcome to the boards! No big deal how small your collection is. Start off by showing what you got!

im working on building a wall unit i got tired of keeping all the playarts in the box...i got everyone of the playarts except the exclusives. i gave into buying the mechs from peace walker and i have the 3-a rex with the tiny old snake....i bought a pack kaiser stands from amazon...i think they do a great job of keeping the figures posed really well since solidus snake especially is a pain in the butt to pose. im working on trying to get some of the official artbooks from the game..they are really hard to come by i regret not buying them when they originally came out!

Welcome Miller!

CryptDemon, what line are those mechs in your second pic?

The 2 rays are McFarlane
The Mini Rex is the Koto Rex. I have 2 of the 3A rexes too, but not pictured.
The Shagohod is from the MGS3 premium package.
The rest of the mechs are all Play Arts Kai peace walker mechs. Cocoon is another shelf down, so he didn't make it into the pics.

Welcome!

That's a serious collection! you have more of the PAK figures than i do

Which art books do you have? I have them all except from the PW one. I haven't picked one bit of PW merch up, i just really didn't like any of the designs or the figures but i may pick up Miller just to have a figure of him but i wouldn't really mind if i didn't get it

Actually i tell a lie, i have some of the PW artwork that came with the HD limited edition art book

View attachment 64883

View attachment 64884

View attachment 64885

View attachment 64886

Compared to you guys this is nothing but its a lil of a start!! for my 3-a rex i really have it by computer just like otacon in the nomad...hopefully theres new info sometime soon on ray...then again it is 3-a..lol

I had said yesterday I was dealing with a non-payer over my Red Raiden on eBay. He's been harassing me since yesterday since I wanted to cancel the transaction. He told me some story about how his credit card was cancelled or something and he can't pay until Thursday which is outside my guidelines in selling. Either pay in 48 hours or I'm opening a case, I have no tolerance for non-payers. And I bet Thursday it would of been some other sob story. I reported him to eBay, but I'm sure nothing will be done since they coddle the buyers and **** the sellers.

This is what I sent.

The buyer agreed to cancel the transaction after he informed me he could not meet he requirements for payment, so I went with another buyer. He has bombarded me with harassing messages even after him being warned that I would go through customer service.

These are two of many messages he left for me, but these stand out.

"Trying to sleep here. Look up the word hypocrite and then look in the mirror. Would you like me to use it in a sentence? You are a hypocrite. I don't really think you can "go to ebay" unless you were to "visit" the website. Give it a rest, grow up, and leave me alone. "Final warning!" LOL. You crack me up. Thanks for the laugh. Now go get a life and learn how to actually sell an item. I sure as heck won't do business with you and that's the only reason I agreed to cancel the transaction. My $ is too good for you and so is my time. I will not read another email from you. Have a safe trip on your way to ebay. Sounds like fun."

"You're a loser. Typical East coaster."

This is exactly why I hate selling there.

Back