Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still looking for the red, blue and yellow raidens. Hopefully I could get them sooner than later.

If you are talking about MGS4 figs they use new Body but still fragile, but do not worry they are wearing exoskeleton which provide real life protection from a fall.

Does anyone know if the recent RAH figures got better joints nowdays or is it still as fragile as the last ones?

Does anyone know if the recent RAH figures got better joints nowdays or is it still as fragile as the last ones?
Not sure what the older Medicom RAH bodies were like, but the newer RAH bodies (Amazing Spidey, Hush Joker ..... etc) seem to have okay bodies to me.

The older bodies were prone to cracking at the shoulders and hips, especially on the MGS 3 Snake figures. You literally have to baby those things.

The MGS3 has the worst body. There are tons of stories of them breaking and mine broke in several parts over the years without me even touching them! WTF?

MGS4 Snake and Raiden are much better but there are stories on rotting suits and broken joints etc.

I think if you're just gonna display them they'll be fine. The RAH MGS figures are great and should be in anyone's MGS collection.

Getting a MGS RAH figure? Sorry, I do not know the 'in hand' quality of those :D

Yup.. i saw a local store here in the philippines selling a coldwar and the tigerstripe version but after seeing some stuff posted from wonderfest it had me thinking whether to get one or wait until the mikasa ackerman RAH gets available :lol

The MGS3 has the worst body. There are tons of stories of them breaking and mine broke in several parts over the years without me even touching them! WTF?

MGS4 Snake and Raiden are much better but there are stories on rotting suits and broken joints etc.

I think if you're just gonna display them they'll be fine. The RAH MGS figures are great and should be in anyone's MGS collection.

:horror The plastic materials go brittle???

Yup.. i saw a local store here in the philippines selling a coldwar and the tigerstripe version but after seeing some stuff posted from wonderfest it had me thinking whether to get one or wait until the mikasa ackerman RAH gets available :lol
Weird that you say that, I was in the middle of making a thread for the Mikasa Ackerman figure :D

Is there already a thread for that figure that I missed?

Weird that you say that, I was in the middle of making a thread for the Mikasa Ackerman figure :D

Is there already a thread for that figure that I missed?
Nah i dont think ive seen one here yet since i just visit the videogame and aliens and robots figures section here..have you check the movies and tv section?

Didn't find an existing thread, so I went ahead & started a thread for it :D

I've only watched the first 5 episodes. It's crazy cool.

Anyway. Sorry for the MGS thread hijack. As you were :D

The older bodies were prone to cracking at the shoulders and hips, especially on the MGS 3 Snake figures. You literally have to baby those things.

Yeah tell me about it, I broke my Cold War and Squares camo variants right out of the box. My fault for being ignorant on this >.<

Back