Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold something for £3200 and the guy didn't pay.
Eventually he replied saying he bought it by accident. Then he didn't even bother completing the end transaction request and the damn ebay seller fees have come out of my account.

Not only did he mug me around but it cost me mahonies!

eBay is the ****ing worst. They don't give a **** about sellers, after selling for so many years that fact is quite clear.

Forget it Plis, at least he's gone. I try not to get into arguments with people over toys because it happened before. I lost a friend over a a figure ages ago and it was stupid. Grown men fighting over toys.

In your case, it was a business transaction with with well defined terms, if he's so upset over it, let him cry at a corner. Let's all get back to bashing Iron Man figures instead. :lol

I sold something for £3200 and the guy didn't pay.
Eventually he replied saying he bought it by accident. Then he didn't even bother completing the end transaction request and the damn ebay seller fees have come out of my account.

Not only did he mug me around but it cost me mahonies!
Didnt you go to resolve a problem option on the auction after he hadnt paid for a while? Once you open it ebay allows the buyer to pay within 4 days and if he hasnt you can manually close the transaction and get your fees back. Unless you left the guy weeks to pay to the point it was too late to do so

Agreed, being a seller is ***** on ebay. We so need the ability to give a buyer a negative.

Kiva he took forever to reply then when I asked him to agree to the end transaction he dragged his feet didn't bother and the direct debit for my ebay sellers fees came out. I just checked there now and it says I had a credit but I believe the payment already processed.

Most annoying.

With all these new cyborg looking protos flying around I wonder how long before somebody like inflames or whatever attempts a Cyborg Ninja 1:6?

I mean surely it can't be that hard to sculpt on the body parts and cast them with only the painting and a sword/gun arm for accessories.

Kiva he took forever to reply then when I asked him to agree to the end transaction he dragged his feet didn't bother and the direct debit for my ebay sellers fees came out. I just checked there now and it says I had a credit but I believe the payment already processed.
Instead of going to cancel transaction, selecting a reason and giving them an option to agree to cancel, you should go to resolve a problem, and choose the section where it says buyer has not paid for the item. Then the only way the transaction ends is if you manually close it after 4 days or if he pays. You should always do the resolve a problem - open case for none payer route. I have to do it at least a few times a month. They either pay or its cancelled and it takes any power the buyer has to mess you around away from them.

Agreed, being a seller is ***** on ebay. We so need the ability to give a buyer a negative.

Most annoying.

It bugs the ****ing **** out of me you can't leave a negative for a non-payer. The item strike is barely a slap on the wrist.

I had said yesterday I was dealing with a non-payer over my Red Raiden on eBay. He's been harassing me since yesterday since I wanted to cancel the transaction. He told me some story about how his credit card was cancelled or something and he can't pay until Thursday which is outside my guidelines in selling. Either pay in 48 hours or I'm opening a case, I have no tolerance for non-payers. And I bet Thursday it would of been some other sob story. I reported him to eBay, but I'm sure nothing will be done since they coddle the buyers and **** the sellers.

This is what I sent.

The buyer agreed to cancel the transaction after he informed me he could not meet he requirements for payment, so I went with another buyer. He has bombarded me with harassing messages even after him being warned that I would go through customer service.

These are two of many messages he left for me, but these stand out.

"Trying to sleep here. Look up the word hypocrite and then look in the mirror. Would you like me to use it in a sentence? You are a hypocrite. I don't really think you can "go to ebay" unless you were to "visit" the website. Give it a rest, grow up, and leave me alone. "Final warning!" LOL. You crack me up. Thanks for the laugh. Now go get a life and learn how to actually sell an item. I sure as heck won't do business with you and that's the only reason I agreed to cancel the transaction. My $ is too good for you and so is my time. I will not read another email from you. Have a safe trip on your way to ebay. Sounds like fun."

"You're a loser. Typical East coaster."

This is exactly why I hate selling there.

That sucks man. Can you post his Ebay ID? I'd like to block this guy from my listing.

That sucks man. Can you post his Ebay ID? I'd like to block this guy from my listing.

Sure dude.

sosamon1

I've read the same sob story about buyer's remorse too many times to know I'm being scammed. This is what started it all yesterday. If you've sold a lot on eBay, you've seen this 1,000 times.

Good day. You're the first person who has ever asked me to pay. I tried 3x to this morning when I won but it said error. I immediately went to the bank with an attitude and after waiting in line(OMG for 25 minutes!!!) they told me somebody in Texas tried to make a purchase with my card for $209 do they cancelled my card. The good news is this was on Friday so they already sent out my new check card and they said it should arrive by Wednesday or Thursday at the very latest. As you can see by feedback I'm a fast payer with a PERFECT rating so I totally intend on paying. I've only listed one item to sell so all of my ratings are from buying. Please have patience with me as I really want this item and this is not my fault. With that being said you will have your payment by 9am Pacific standard time on Thursday morning. Is this okay with you? I would like to keep a perfect rating. Thank you for the sale, your consideration, and your patience. I promise I will pay. Have a great day.

After I opened a case to close the transaction, he then tells me he can pay tomorrow. Such bull****.

"Typical eastcoaster"?
I take it this is a regional thing? Yeah dude sounds like he loves himself more than his mam.
She is probably fat.
Fair, thinning hair.
Unicycle supporting her gut (or a truss).
Blood type Ragu.

I reported him and his two messages, but like with anything on eBay regarding buyers nothing will be done.

He left me a sarcastic positive feedback. So I left him a positive with this "Gave a sob story on why he couldn't pay and began to harass me when I wanted to cancel" or something to that effect. He had eBay remove it and they complied, of course.

I've dealt with non-payers for so long, I really don't give anyone the time of day if they say there is a hiccup in payment. But I could tell that clearly this guy was jerking me off. The day he said he could pay, it would be another story on why he can't.

I don't know why some buyers think they we were born yesterday. Even if somebody had tried fraud on his bank account. The bank get in touch with you straight away asking you to confirm last payments and all sorts of other bull****.

I had it recently but the bank was trying to say i was committing fraud on my own account.... insanity

Sure dude.

sosamon1

I've read the same sob story about buyer's remorse too many times to know I'm being scammed. This is what started it all yesterday. If you've sold a lot on eBay, you've seen this 1,000 times.

Good day. You're the first person who has ever asked me to pay. I tried 3x to this morning when I won but it said error. I immediately went to the bank with an attitude and after waiting in line(OMG for 25 minutes!!!) they told me somebody in Texas tried to make a purchase with my card for $209 do they cancelled my card. The good news is this was on Friday so they already sent out my new check card and they said it should arrive by Wednesday or Thursday at the very latest. As you can see by feedback I'm a fast payer with a PERFECT rating so I totally intend on paying. I've only listed one item to sell so all of my ratings are from buying. Please have patience with me as I really want this item and this is not my fault. With that being said you will have your payment by 9am Pacific standard time on Thursday morning. Is this okay with you? I would like to keep a perfect rating. Thank you for the sale, your consideration, and your patience. I promise I will pay. Have a great day.

After I opened a case to close the transaction, he then tells me he can pay tomorrow. Such bull****.

Thanks man. I've actually never had a problem on Ebay with buyers for the years that I've been selling there. But, I always block these types of fools, whenever someone reports them on the forum.

Ebay will never bite the hand that feeds them.

Ain't that the truth, I've been saying it for years. It's enraging.

Thanks man. I've actually never had a problem on Ebay with buyers for the years that I've been selling there. But, I always block these types of fools, whenever someone reports them on the forum.

I've had back to back to back non-payers at one time. I specifically state in all my listings, 48 hours to make payment and anything further I will open a case. If you don't have the funds readily available, don't bid.

Back