Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured out a better way to keep the jaw closed on my REX since it was screwed in so damn loosely. I have fishing line wrapped around the controls of the cockpit and I have the line tucked under the maintenance hatch, at least down the jaw doesn't drop slightly open when handling it. I should of sent it back to 3A to have it fixed.

Welp, I Finally scored a PAK Solid Snake on ebay for $265 but that's ok because he came with Meryl... now I just need to track down a decent priced Gray Fox. :pray: Also went by Gamestop to preorder the legacy collection so I could get the poster and the cashier let me have 2 of them so I could display both sides. funny thing is she told me they only sent the store 4 of them. And she didn't ask me to pre order madden or anything! A+ gamestop experiance! :lol

Not the newest thing & I think most people here have earned it, but here goes....
ghww.png

Finally got it about an hour ago. [wasn't as ...(suitable adjective)... as I thought it would be]

Welp, I Finally scored a PAK Solid Snake on ebay for $265 but that's ok because he came with Meryl... now I just need to track down a decent priced Gray Fox. :pray: Also went by Gamestop to preorder the legacy collection so I could get the poster and the cashier let me have 2 of them so I could display both sides. funny thing is she told me they only sent the store 4 of them. And she didn't ask me to pre order madden or anything! A+ gamestop experiance! :lol
:horror $265 is alittle too much. People here (Bkk) are not that in to MGS stuff so the price hasn't gone that far (but when they are gone there's no way of finding them). Good luck finding Fox.
PS. how many of you are actually getting the MGS legacy - I bought the MGS1 from PSN about a month before the announcement :gah: so, will probably pass on it.
PS2. What does the poster look like ???

Not the newest thing & I think most people here have earned it, but here goes....
ghww.png

Finally got it about an hour ago. [wasn't as ...(suitable adjective)... as I thought it would be]

Congrats! I too did it in 3 hours.. twice. It wasn't that bad except the bike chase. That nearly killed my love for the series forever.

Congrats! I too did it in 3 hours.. twice. It wasn't that bad except the bike chase. That nearly killed my love for the series forever.
Thanks. The bike was the worst but it didn't take as long as the last time I did in BB hard (it took 2-3hrs, but this time i did it in half an hour, dumb luck i thought)

Bike chase was a *****. So glad I got the MGS4 Platinum long behind me. Didn't help I had to leave my game on overnight multiple times to get those BS emblems.

The bike chase relies on dumb luck. Just like the Grenade Level 5 of MGS2. God the painful memories.

Though I've gotten the plat for all MGS games, I don't see myself getting the plat for Rising. For one thing I don't have the Fox blade and I refuse to buy that on eBay just to plat a game. :mad:

Anybody wanna add me on PSN it's iroquois2688. Just let me know who you are. :hi5:

The Rising Plat was the hardest one I've ever gotten. VR 18 felt completely impossible. That is, until you become a Jedi Master in learning the attack patterns of the Mastiffs and the Wolf.

I still haven't gotten the Plat for MGS2, but I have the rest.

The Rising Plat was the hardest one I've ever gotten. VR 18 felt completely impossible. That is, until you become a Jedi Master in learning the attack patterns of the Mastiffs and the Wolf.

Do I need the Fox blade to help me plat the game? And is it me, or are the Rising VR Missions a lot less compelling than MGS2? I feel most of the time I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do to get top score. :dunno

Fox Blade isn't essential. The instant kill executions can happen without it so I wouldn't worry. You can't use Fox Blade for the bosses since they are not able to be killed instantly like normal enemies. The Muramasa is the choice weapon aside from Fox for the normal enemies.

based on my experience what took me to plat MGS2 usually just takes skill and (A whole lot of) patience while for MGR it takes skill, patience and luck for some VR missions (depending on the AI actions and your actions)... havent got the dlc trophies yet but i might give it a try once i get my game back from my cousin who's playing it ATM

Talking about games...I have a cyborg ninja code for Metal Gear Rising but its ony for UK PSN...I bought it thinking it was for a US account. Didn't know DLC was region locked >.> but anyways, selling it for $10, same that it cost me, if anyone is interested!

Back