Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
convetionsales on ebay just listed 4 blue raidens. theyre 125 plus 9 shipping. he doesnt have them in hand yet. hes going to the convention and buying them. if he cant fulfill the order hell refund your money.

Haha true! Btw, anyone who missed out on the YELLOW raidens can order them at AMIAMI now! They have more listed but with damaged boxes! super cheap price though! $55! :)

Last edited:
Haha true! Btw, anyone who missed out on the YELLOW raidens can order them at AMIAMI now! They have more listed but with damaged boxes! super cheap price though! $55! :)

Thanks man. This will be the one I open. The other one I bought earlier last month is still in box.

Hi guys =) it's been a while, I wanted to ask you about something that it was recommended by you some time ago, when my Solid Snake's leg popped out of it's joint, some one told me about using nail polish to tight the joint, is that correct? how do I apply it? I know it's a dumb question but even a video tutorial will help since I dont know what does it do to the joint (?)

Put one coat over the ball joint and let it cure for an hour or more. Try putting it back on and seeing how tight it is, apply more as needed.

May I know the different variations of PAK Raiden and how much is the going rate? Thanks in advance

Normal Raiden (Black)- can find him for a good price on eBay for around $70 shipped or even Amazon for $80. Its hitting the low $100s however.

Yellow Raiden- Well besides the link from AmiAmi, around $120-$160

Blue Raiden- New postings on ebay for about $130, but if you manage to go to Comic Con or have someone get you it, it costs $70

Red Raiden- I believe he was just the standard PAK price of like $69.99 for the preorders (which are all sold out), have yet to see him on ebay

White Raiden- this one is around $130-150

I don't know why Square Enix is releasing all these Raiden variants. I know, they are cool and all, but seriously they could be putting that plastic to better use. Like maybe some other Revengeance characters.... How cool would it be to have Sam and/or Mistral? or even better a Monsoon that is held together with some strong *** magnets aside from the jointed parts. The MGR:R Raiden PAK mold is probably the best thing they have ever done and they know it obviously by milking the hell out of it. Why not just re-release Solid and Gray Fox with an extra Stinger for Snake and the open mask head For Fox and charge double the price of the original release? They would make a killing on those, using molds they already have..I don't understand that company. The only Raiden variant I'm gonna buy is the inevitable "Fruity Pebbles Rainbow" Raiden.

Normal Raiden (Black)- can find him for a good price on eBay for around $70 shipped or even Amazon for $80. Its hitting the low $100s however.

Yellow Raiden- Well besides the link from AmiAmi, around $120-$160

Blue Raiden- New postings on ebay for about $130, but if you manage to go to Comic Con or have someone get you it, it costs $70

Red Raiden- I believe he was just the standard PAK price of like $69.99 for the preorders (which are all sold out), have yet to see him on ebay

White Raiden- this one is around $130-150

Wow there are too many.. Are the difference between the normal version and blue version recognizable? Thanks

Good luck. I decided to buy every MGS PAK at the beginning of the year. Cost me about $2000 to buy singles of all of them (and I own 2 of most of them).

I've got the two most expensive ones (Solid and Fox), so I should be able to track down the others at reasonable prices. Kaz and Meryl are fairly easy to come by and the various Big Boss figures aren't crazy expensive...yet.

When did the one you got go up on ebay?

I came across him on June 26th. I had to get up early, so I took a look on eBay as I was eating breakfast. I hit "Buy It Now" so fast!

I've got the two most expensive ones (Solid and Fox), so I should be able to track down the others at reasonable prices. Kaz and Meryl are fairly easy to come by and the various Big Boss figures aren't crazy expensive...yet.

Red Ninja will run you 260+ and Cocoon will run at least $200.

talk to jackd, he has a red ninja hes always trying to trade with people. he might give you a nicer deal than that on it. maybe...................hes a good dude. btw $200 is retail on cocoon. hes almost $300 on average. popcultcha in australia is where i got mine. i paid about $270 after shipping. i just looked on ebay, the name is cardmania_australia. they have him for $182+shipping.

Last edited:
I am also looking for a New Cyborg Red Ninja! Anyone willing to sell it at a decent price? I only have yellow raidens for trading if anyone is interested. I can top up the balance as well! :).

Last edited:
talk to jackd, he has a red ninja hes always trying to trade with people. he might give you a nicer deal than that on it. maybe...................hes a good dude. btw $200 is retail on cocoon. hes almost $300 on average. popcultcha in australia is where i got mine. i paid about $270 after shipping. i just looked on ebay, the name is cardmania_australia. they have him for $182+shipping.

Hey! Is cocoon worth paying $182 for? I just moved to Australia and am thinking of getting it! What is your opinion about it?

Well, you can look at my Flickr page and see if you like it I have a few shots of him. In my opinion, he's an excellent figure in a great representation of the game model. he is very fragile though. You being in Australia might work to your advantage very well. The place I mentioned to you I think offers free shipping within Australia. Also, it seems that they have the cheapest prices on these Peace Walker Mechs. I bought Zeke and and Cocoon from them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back