Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't get anything, maybe it will come with it?

I don't think Amazon will be getting it. Gamestop's site had it listed as an "exclusive poster". When I heard about, I ran down to my local Gamestop yesterday and picked it up with a $5 down payment for the game.

I found a YouTube vid with the poster. This is how it looks like.

[ame]https://youtu.be/9J4VM_Zqo7E[/ame]

I burned myself out drawing The Last of Us so I decided to give Snake a shot. Came out very sketchy, this is my true style and not all clean and perfectly lined. I think I should just own it and stick with it. I think it came out pretty good. Besides, Shinkawa's best work doesn't look clean either and has planned randomness as well.

2n1t6d2.jpg

I also came across a Big Boss I did awhile ago.

33p8o6w.jpg

Last edited:
Hey is it common for the RAH Snakes to have their arms break off? I was posing my new Squares camo Snake that I got on ebay from bigballs66 and then Snake's arm just went all loose...I took off his shirt to realize it broke -___- Any recommended fixes?

Quick question, I just got my Solidus figure in, and I can't tell if the robo-arms have joints where they connect to the chest piece. All the images have the arms going back over the shoulders, but I just want to make sure those are actual swivel joints before I try to force them to move.

Quick question, I just got my Solidus figure in, and I can't tell if the robo-arms have joints where they connect to the chest piece. All the images have the arms going back over the shoulders, but I just want to make sure those are actual swivel joints before I try to force them to move.

Yeah they swivel, but be careful mine were really tight and I was scared they were going to snap so I ran it under some hot water and that worked.

yep, the 2 little black segments at the chest plate are severely stuck. youre going to have to make a cup of hot water and submerge it to soften the plastic so you can work it loose. it took me about 1/2hr to get mine freed up.:hi5:

Back