Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, That was me.:lol Seemed like a good price. I've seen MGS4 Raiden alone go for over $70

LOL! You are the one who beat me to that bidding!!!! I think I was at work or something and wasnt able to bid higher...how funny xD

I also lost another bidding of a Raiden and The Boss UDF figures for $20..and lost it by .50 cents. All while I was at E3 cause the signal sucks there...*sigh*

Last edited:
Don't really like Play Arts Figures. Sold my Sneaking Snake. I don't mind the out of scale size compared to normal figs but i don't like the leg joints.

Also don't like the Glossy paint feel & the soft rubber used. They smell too.

Who cares. We need a Play Arts MGS2 Snake dammit! :gah:

Don't really like Play Arts Figures. Sold my Sneaking Snake. I don't mind the out of scale size compared to normal figs but i don't like the leg joints.

Also don't like the Glossy paint feel & the soft rubber used. They smell too.

aaaaahhh the smell...yes yesss....i love the smell. its like another breed of cocaine for me

Do y'all know anyone on here that is selling a play arts MGS Snake or MGR Raiden for a decent price please pm me.

Here's some pics of my recently acquired PAK's:

IMG_0557-2.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0555-1.jpg

They are looking awesome. Cant wait for Liquid to come out. Would still love a Caped/folded arm possible Solidus. Its the only look i like

dude awesome poses, I can't get em to do any of those without them falling lol
BTW, you should get Miller. He's gonna be one bad *** MF after MGSV

EDIT: Double post, my bad. But I want to pse snake with this one, looks awesome

8373211111_9d74c8641d_z.jpg

Last edited:
Hey kiva, the pak stand came in. Thanks. Hopefully the 2 i sent arrive today or tomorrow for you. Lemme know how you make out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Hey brando, i just noticed the mgs risk thats behind your paks. Have you opened it and played it yet or is it still in the wrapper? I was gonna buy both that one and the limited one with the mgs1 artwork. My lcs has 2 of yours just chilling on a shelf for $40. I might snag one.

^

Much like the girls in a club, Snakes face looks way better in the dark!
My Snake is in the dark corner of my room and looks awesome lol

Lets hope they redo the sculpt on MGS2 version :pray:

Hey kiva, the pak stand came in. Thanks. Hopefully the 2 i sent arrive today or tomorrow for you. Lemme know how you make out.

any extra stands to swing my way? :monkey3

Back