Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I'm eating potatoes while looking at a message that was typed by a potato. Never thought I'd see the day...

can the PAK MGS Solid Snake's bandanna move without damaging it like in the pic from few posts back? I'm too scared to try but the bandanna blowing in the wind look is badass.

It can move, I didn't discover that it could do it for having the figure for almost a year.

Which reminds me I must palm off some of my Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2 original art from the comics. Way too many Rufus and Ashley Wood pieces to get rid and Wedding fast approaching.

Well if it makes you feel any better I got my Medicom Raiden for £100 shipped overseas.
Im leaving even harder! So hard its taking me a while!
Kiva needs to join the cool kid club and get Raiden already :monkey3
I wish! If one pops up "reasonable" id get it. Id pay £150 for a stock one and maybe £200 for one with a custom paintjob and the jacket (im using these as measuring sticks as to auctions ive seen) Theres Medicom Old Snakes all over the place for super cheap now, its a shame it also looks super cheap so i wont get one. I can live with MGS4 Rah Raidens stock face because i love the full visor look and its how id display him (and id get a jacket)

At the moment im happy with my humble collection of Metal gear. Im going to try and keep it concise rather than going full retard like i have with Resident Evil

3y1e.jpg

gpg0.jpg

I'm enjoying it but I do forget myself and feel like i'm playing Uncharted ha!
And what the feck is up with all this Supermam bollocks at the top of the page.
Boo this foo!

Back