Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe how limited and how pricey the Raidens have been. It's turning out to be the most scarce of them all.

Did you guys check the Square Enix store? They still had the black version of Raiden available when I checked yesterday.

They really are unpredictable posting up stuff. I guess anyone still shopping can just camp their site.

I was really surprised to see it there. I would have gotten another one if I didn't have my Sideshow Flex payments coming up :(.

There is still no word as far as I know on when the Blue Raiden is coming out. I should be getting my Yellow Raiden in the next few days.

That's awesome man. Wish I could collect the full line of Power Ranger Raidens. They would look incredible in a display together.

Yeah but it's a very expensive venture. I think only me and Jason are going to be the only ones around here to complete the line. The Red Raiden is out next month I believe.

compai.jpg

this is my big bosses. my armored big boss is the fake one.

i forgot how much i paid for yellow raiden already, thats how i dont over obsess about it. im not going to buy another one to rape someone else. thats not how i roll. ill take the good with the bad. like i said, i get good deals. that wasnt my day. like yesterday when i dropped my phone into a mop bucket.

Back