Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another solid snake on ebay. dakota8146 has it for $180. shipping is like $11. the only problem is theres no box. not sure why no one can keep the boxes on these things. what do they do, mangle the box to get them out???? god.
risingzan has a nib ninja with SE stand for $180 starting bid. 4 days left on it too.

Last edited:
They are turning into price gouging bastards anymore.

I noticed. But good deals pop up every now and then at least.

Tonight I've scored at retail price: Black Raiden, Solidus, and PW Olive Drab Big Boss. It also seems I took the last pre-order for the dwarf gekkos at Urban Collector.

I noticed. But good deals pop up every now and then at least.

Tonight I've scored at retail price: Black Raiden, Solidus, and PW Olive Drab Big Boss. It also seems I took the last pre-order for the dwarf gekkos at Urban Collector.

Good deal. Where did you get Raiden, BBTS?

Might be the last haven to get it at retail and then it's gone forever. They get Red Raiden next month.

Hello

You have had a packing note run for your order. This means that your order is currently being processed and will be despatched shortly. Once it has been despatched you will receive an email to confirm this.

Kind Regards
Mia

(In Regards to my Black Raiden)

Hope i get it next week!

About time! You've been getting the run around on it for awhile now right?

My Yellow Raiden is in the states, I may get it today or more likely tomorrow.

About time! You've been getting the run around on it for awhile now right?
Im half expecting it to be the wrong figure i receive and i will try and return it to find out they have no more stock.

Im not sure whether to add the figure to this shelf with the boxes & Gekkos or try and share out the premium edition boxes over two shelves to make it look more. Ive only got a small collection i want to milk it :(

r7o7.jpg

I bought a DX01last night too so im going to need to shake up things with my shelves anyway. I kinda wanna display the HT Snake Box with that figure too

Last edited:
My collection is too much for the amount of space I got. I'm only a few figures away from having 30 1:6 figures, and that's just my 1:6 collection :slap

That reminds me, did you update your collection thread and took pics of the room as promised? :impatient:

I promise you by tomorrow Ryan! I promise. Tonight I will be all into The Last of Us. And tonight I'm getting Play Arts Ryu, Figure Arts Normal Vegeta and possibly Yellow Raiden so I will need to take pics. I have a few other things I've gotten in the last two weeks so I will need to have some updated pics.

I promise you by tomorrow Ryan! I promise. Tonight I will be all into The Last of Us. And tonight I'm getting Play Arts Ryu, Figure Arts Normal Vegeta and possibly Yellow Raiden so I will need to take pics. I have a few other things I've gotten in the last two weeks so I will need to have some updated pics.

If you break your promise this time, may 100 pillows strike you from all angles.. :lol

My Yellow Raiden has arrived!! Can't open it until I get home. I play The Last of Us tonight too, and I'm getting PAK Ryu and Figuarts Normal Vegeta, this is a good night!

Back