Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yea, there was just one other thing. Is there any way to get in contact with Square Enix? The Snake I bought has two right feet, which is slightly annoying. It doesn't bother me enough to detract from the figure, but it'd be nice if I could get it sorted.

Dang, he was pricey. I might have to taker a miss on him, I don't think I can justify paying double the amount of a standard figure for him.
You can import Solidus for about £85-90 but youd have to message the guys first to see if they would lower the value marking on it!

Congrats on scoring Solid and greyfox! Theres no shops in my part of Blighty that come near these kind of figures. Theres literally no reason to go to town unless its for Morrisons.
The Snake I bought has two right feet,
Good dancer ~ Karl Pilkington

okay plis you got me to open it. the shoulders are tight like soliduss but i had no problem making them move properly. rotate the shoulder so his arm is straight up. then you can see the whole joint. gently pry back and forth until the shoulder has full movement. my sam gideon had the same shoulder. it took me forever to make the shoulders workable. this one was easy. not sure if you got the info you were looking for.

Last edited:
okay plis you got me to open it. the shoulders are tight like soliduss but i had no problem making them move properly. rotate the shoulder so his arm is straight up. then you can see the whole joint. gently pry back and forth until the shoulder has full movement. my sam gideon had the same shoulder. it took me forever to make the shoulders workable. this one was easy. not sure if you got the info you were looking for.

That's it, don't know why mine has that issue :dunno

well you have to just put more effort in loosening the paint. i think that you think youre at the end of his movement. there was a big stop point i had to bump by. maybe you arent past it yet. btw my only gripe on the figure isnt the figure at all. its the fact that the display stands make you mame the box to use it. i now cant use any of them which pisses me of to no extent.:gah::dunno

btw my only gripe on the figure isnt the figure at all. its the fact that the display stands make you mame the box to use it.
Its heart breaking, the height and width of the grey card the display base is on is exactly perfect to put in to one of my shelves. I was going to use it as a background to the figure but still usign the dynamic stand i was takign the pictures of him on. But you have to literally rip the shell off the cardboard to get the base off so i couldnt have it as a backing piece

Its heart breaking, the height and width of the grey card the display base is on is exactly perfect to put in to one of my shelves. I was going to use it as a background to the figure but still usign the dynamic stand i was takign the pictures of him on. But you have to literally rip the shell off the cardboard to get the base off so i couldnt have it as a backing piece

The biggest **** up with PAK ever.

yeah. its the wrong color scheme too. i have the inferno armor. who uses throwing weapons anyway. i use the white armor more. dont see why that one is more exclusive.:dunno

Whats the chances of a PAK MGS4 style raiden (with his head visor)? Id love one of thoes, didnt it win a HT poll too to be made? Or was that nothing official?

Oh, they better not release that MGS 4 Raiden figure. I still want my RAH Medicom Raiden to retain its value :monkey2

Whats the chances of a PAK MGS4 style raiden (with his head visor)? Id love one of thoes, didnt it win a HT poll too to be made? Or was that nothing official?

:goodpost:

I approve this, I missed the RAH and judging by Square Enix's recent efforts, it'll probably be a hell of a figure!

Back