Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, don't know how I didn't see it earlier, but that's an awesome display case, Wolf! REX looks very much like a museum piece inside of it.

Do you think Solid Snake and Grey Fox will ever get a reissue? I went to BBTS and it said solid snake was on preorder for a feb 2013 release. anyone know anythiing about this?

Honestly, I think it's only a matter of time before they're reissued. The Peace Walker figures (ALL of them) are still selling by the truckloads nearly three years later, and there's no reason for why the MGS 1 figures should be any different. They're not even convention exclusives - just straight up, mass-produced, regular releases (aside from the red Gray Fox figure)

I'd just hate to spend in upwards of $180 for a Gray Fox figure and find it at retail for $59.99 a few months later.

80x55x61cm (wxdxh - the base is 6cm high), i think it's a little too tall - may be a few cm off should have been better.

Just stand REX up! He's actually really well balanced with the backpack set to the rear and the head forward a little

Finally got the display box (acrylic) for my 3A Rex - as more and more dust was covering it.

rexbox01.png

wow and i thought my case was to big, yours is huge, the MGS 4 look does make it look good!
IMG_5750_zpsf5e3ca03.jpg

IMG_5742_zpsd60e6d3e.jpg

IMG_5743_zps4004bd5a.jpg

Mine is assembled but it's not painted yet, I want to find someone to do it for me.

Is it hard to do? I'm getting the Koto eventually I was thinking of just layers of acrylics, and sealing it with Mr. Super Clear because I'm getting quite good at painting thanks to the Medicoms.

Is it hard to do? I'm getting the Koto eventually I was thinking of just layers of acrylics, and sealing it with Mr. Super Clear because I'm getting quite good at painting thanks to the Medicoms.

Assembly isn't difficult, the legs are the most complicated and time consuming. I wouldn't even attempt to paint it up myself since I'm not experienced in the least.

Back