Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On another note, several counterfeit autographs of Kojima and Shinkawa have been popping up on Ebay recently. This one was the most glaring:

https://www.ebay.com/soc/itm/170988008032

I feel sorry for the person who spent $90 for that thing. But, it's utterly ridiculous that people would just purchase a signed game without any proof of authentication, photos, or whatever else.

Seems the regular Rising PAK Raiden is showing up in HK this week.

Shouldn't be long now before we start to see it (I hope).

On another note, several counterfeit autographs of Kojima and Shinkawa have been popping up on Ebay recently. This one was the most glaring:

https://www.ebay.com/soc/itm/170988008032

I feel sorry for the person who spent $90 for that thing. But, it's utterly ridiculous that people would just purchase a signed game without any proof of authentication, photos, or whatever else.

I think the seller is a member of MetalgearJD, I've seen that auction before. How can you tell it's a fake, Solidus?

I think the seller is a member of MetalgearJD, I've seen that auction before. How can you tell it's a fake, Solidus?

PM sent, since I'd rather not discuss that information in public :)

But, I'd have to say, that if any of you are considering to purchase a signed item on Ebay, you should tread with the utmost caution. Request for proof of authenticity (sales receipts, convention goodies, photos, etc). If adequate proof is not available, assume that it's a fake.

Although i do love the PAK Raiden i'd go ape over a HT one with more accessories like an Electrolyte Spine to hold, the Polearm weapon ect..

An electrolyte spine would be an awesome addition. They could make it glow-in-the-dark :horror.

The repaints are based on optional in-game skins that you can acquire through DLC codes. As far as figures go, you can say it's milking. But, most of the variants should show up on Ebay for steep prices, if the red Gray Fox figure is anything to go by.

The repaints are based on optional in-game skins that you can acquire through DLC codes. As far as figures go, you can say it's milking. But, most of the variants should show up on Ebay for steep prices, if the red Gray Fox figure is anything to go by.

I honestly see the Raiden variants going for much much more. I would kill for a stealth Gray Fox version :pray:

I've got two red Raidens on order. I'm hoping that I'll be able to sell one and pick up Gray Fox with the extra dough :pray:

Back