Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I think it's only a matter of time before they're reissued. The Peace Walker figures (ALL of them) are still selling by the truckloads nearly three years later, and there's no reason for why the MGS 1 figures should be any different. They're not even convention exclusives - just straight up, mass-produced, regular releases (aside from the red Gray Fox figure)

I'd just hate to spend in upwards of $180 for a Gray Fox figure and find it at retail for $59.99 a few months later.

i really hope they do get reissued. knowing that liquid is coming out, i dont want to display him without his brother :(

wow and i thought my case was to big, yours is huge, the MGS 4 look does make it look good!

IMG_5742_zpsd60e6d3e.jpg

Nice display with just the right size :clap (Isn't it a little scary to put it on those detolfs?)

I'm planning to put the koto rex along with mine as well (once i get someone to assemble and paint it for me). Just hope they continue with Ray and Shagohod then i'll trun it to be a Metal Gears showcase

Hey Jedi I don't know why you didn't get solidus already, he's clearly the best 1 in the line so far. You won't be disappointed

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Metal Gear Solid has the best suit designs hands down I hope to god that they release all the characters for Metal Gear Rising they all have pretty damn cool designs I don't see why they wouldn't seeing we have 5 versions of Raiden

Metal Gear Solid has the best suit designs hands down I hope to god that they release all the characters for Metal Gear Rising they all have pretty damn cool designs I don't see why they wouldn't seeing we have 5 versions of Raiden

Good lord if that happens I'd be carrying a very thin wallet this year.

You can thank Yoji Shinkawa for the designs. I didn't care for Mistral. But I would definitely take a Sam and Sundowner.

You can thank Yoji Shinkawa for the designs. I didn't care for Mistral. But I would definitely take a Sam and Sundowner.

I'm not sure if it's intentional but the bosses sure do resembles Dead Cell. Mistral=Fortune Sundowner=Fatman Sam=Vamp.

That being said I'd love a Play Arts Dead Cell!

I don't think the PAK Rising line will go beyond Raiden, since they've already started to milk out the different colored variants (and there haven't been reveals of other characters as yet). It might be just like how the Peace Walker line had just several figures of Big Boss and no one else.

You could be right but I'll wait and see cuz you haven't always been correct solidus. I'm really hoping for them because their character designs are awesome also the game just came out and it's starting to get crazy reviews it'd be silly if they didn't have these guys in Figure form I mean come on they released Liquid Snake way after the other 3 came out

Jetstream Sam is a must!! I'm going to attempt a 1/6 version. Got an extra Old Snake I am going to use as a base I think.

I've just noticed that the Medicom Raiden price has skyrocketed on eBay. I guess at this point he's the most expensive MGS figure?

Back