Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
calmdown.gif

I hate JGL I think he's so overrated :pfft:

ha ha ha ha

Ever since BRICK, he's been on my "must watch" list - love that movie.

And Rian Johnson did it again in LOOPER too, so he's 2 for 2 in my book.

Acting is dead.

Back on topic, does anyone know when they might send tracking numbers out on REX yet?

I hate JGL I think he's so overrated :pfft:

Really? I hate him too. I think he's a bad actor and he makes the same stupid face in every film. He ruined TDKR for me and I thought he was stupid in Lincoln. Glad I'm not the only one who dislikes him.

Really? I hate him too. I think he's a bad actor and he makes the same stupid face in every film. He ruined TDKR for me and I thought he was stupid in Lincoln. Glad I'm not the only one who dislikes him.

brofist.png

This is 3A. You have to email them to get the number. How DARE you think they provide customer service.

I guess I will get the proxy friend I used to buy it email them :hi5:

Yeah I'm going to shoot them an email tonight. I need to make sure someone is home when this thing arrives.

This is how I feel about Toby McGuire. Oh wait, so does everyone else hahaha

Hi guys,

Have had the 3A Rex on per-order with sideshow for a while now and it was to be my first figure, but I don't really want it anymore as I don't really have anywhere to display an item this large, and all the videos and pics I've seen have been really underwhelming to be honest and doesn't look like its worth the money.

So, my question is, if I wanted to PO something else, is it possible to transfer the NRD to another PO? Has anyone actually done this and if its possible, do you think I should or is it worth keeping my PO for Rex?

Hi guys,

Have had the 3A Rex on per-order with sideshow for a while now and it was to be my first figure, but I don't really want it anymore as I don't really have anywhere to display an item this large, and all the videos and pics I've seen have been really underwhelming to be honest and doesn't look like its worth the money.

So, my question is, if I wanted to PO something else, is it possible to transfer the NRD to another PO? Has anyone actually done this and if its possible, do you think I should or is it worth keeping my PO for Rex?

You could just cancel the preorder. Even if you don't get the NRD back, I'm sure the $35 (or whatever it was) is a much better sacrifice than paying $500 for something you don't want.

You could just cancel the preorder. Even if you don't get the NRD back, I'm sure the $35 (or whatever it was) is a much better sacrifice than paying $500 for something you don't want.

The NRD was $50. It's not a huge deal if I lose it, but would rather transfer the money to another PO as I want to get a few figures from The Dark Knight Rises.

The NRD was $50. It's not a huge deal if I lose it, but would rather transfer the money to another PO as I want to get a few figures from The Dark Knight Rises.

I think I recall hearing that Sideshow will transfer NRD so hopefully they let you. Fifty is a lot to lose.

They did allow me to transfer my NRD once, as a "one-time courtesy". Talk to customer service, they might be able to do it for you.

Good luck :) Nothing brings me more joy than knowing someone is canceling a 3A product :lol

Lol, yeah, from reading a few recent posts in this thread it seems like quite a few people have been put off this figure (and the constant delays) and wanting to either cancel or sell the figure, and now hate 3A. I also feel sorry for all those who paid for this thing in advance from Bambaland to score the exclusive version which came with such an ugly figure of old snake.

Back