Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys u know were i can get PAK snake and ninja to normal price... on ebay both go for more than 130 bucks!

Thanks guys, hopefully I will have some updates on him in a few days.

Thanks man :)

Here he is with some updated and accurate grey vest pouches.

P1060193_zps24604a5b.jpg

P1060198_zps64044567.jpg

hey guys u know were i can get PAK snake and ninja to normal price... on ebay both go for more than 130 bucks!

Between you and theghostinside you expect to get it at retail and your crazy to think that :cuckoo:

Come to the realization your never going to get them on your terms.

:exactly::goodpost: its getting to the point where these types of comments will go ignored due to the fact that were tired of seeing it. the deal is if you dont preorder from day one the cents tick every single day. youll have to get the expensive ones first and work your way to newest. im saving 370 bucks for a konami style set right now. just the way it is. any of us who bought extra knew what would happen so they got more to make money for newer things. collecting sucks so bad but feels so good.........................most of the time.

Last edited:
The MGS1 PAK went for roughly 60$ and have climbed ever since they hit the secondary market after disappearing from retailers. Your never getting a deal that is even close to it again.
I'm selling my Solid Snake PAK for what is going on eBay, but at least I can guarantee that it's MIB.

I got it from a local anime collectible shop off the shelf. It's not BBTS collector graded, but I opened him anyway, so it made no difference to me.

Unfortunately, it was the last one. Otherwise, I'd offer one for cost plus shipping to the guy looking for one.

Well the only reason I keep asking for help is people keep finding them for retail or right around it by going to local comic shops and stores like bbts and estarland do keep getting restocks. So I am just putting it out there that I need a set and if anyone sees on at a store whether online or brick and mortar then, if they would be willing to let me know then I would appreciate it. I wont say anything more in this thread and just post in the wtb section, but I dont feel like it gets noticed as much. On a side note I really dont think its cool to flaunt that you want to flip your items for ebay prices to board members on here. Especially if they really want the figures and all the money you have invested is the original retail price. I expect wanting a little more but to want what ebay is asking, just make a account on there and sell them there.

only certain things we give high discounts on. when it comes to one of the best figures in mgs history its going to be highly sought after. theres no way anyone on here will give you an unheard of deal unless your :1-1: with them or they just plain dont need it. hate to sound like that guy but i just was. :nana:

Back