Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if you guys didn't liked it, well here the almost finished product :lol:lol

Working on another head with sculpted hair but i kinda like the styled real hair imo. :)

Again it's inspired by Revengeance but I alos went with what I liked best.

I made some metal scratches to the armour and added some gold studs to add details and made the armour stand out more against the all black bodysuit.

P1060201_zps4d7fc383.jpg

P1060211_zps97dcca70.jpg

P1060204_zpsff92b6fd.jpg

P1060203_zps304feac0.jpg

P1060209_zps98524ba9.jpg

The hair definitely looks better just it needs to be more tussled and not so outward. It should be more of a relaxed messy. It's definitely coming along and you made good use of that crappy Medicom body :clap

Do you plan on making a game accurate visor system?

Thanks man, I still need to style the hair a bit more by adding hair gel to make them look more like sculpted hair.

Yes the visor is next on the list ;-)

Well I need to see if I can build that, that thing ain't easy but I will definitely try.

I wanted somehow add more military webgear, often in Shinkawa drawing he put them on almost every sketch.

Your right, there was so much of that in MGS4. And it's interesting to see that Raiden in MGS4 who was close to omnipotent in battle still carried pouches knives and a gun :rotfl

That SOCOM he carried seemed useless since he never used it :dunno

Although I think it's the same pistol from MGS2 and it was something that was only used in the online mode of MGS4.

I agree with you completely.

Looking at the art book of MGS4 I like how all the bosses have than web gear like vest, drop leg panel etc...

I want to incorporate that in my raiden.
It brakes the all futuristic style with something military.

I didn't quite care for MGS4 as a story, but I definitely did appreciate Kojima and Shinkawa still keeping real world applications to the story and the characters. The B&B unit and Raiden using military issued equipment definitely humanized them and reminds you that their just still people... albeit using insanely advanced technology.

@ plisskin... no i already have both... MISB... but looking for friend... also thinking about to let them go... but im not sure... just surprised that they went up so mutch....

If only I had skills like yours Elvis! Hell, I don't even have the ***** to start choppin/modding existing figures is fear that I'll break the crap out of it, haha. Nicely done once again with Raiden.

Clarke's three laws:

- When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

- The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

- Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

We WILL have soldiers as advanced as Raiden and the B&B Unit - it simply won't be for another 80+ years.

Heck, Jules Verne wrote about nuclear subs in "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea"...it just took us another 70 years to build them.

It'll happen - this is an example of fiction inspiring reality. And it happens a lot nowadays.

This just in, the REX Bambaland orders just past Saturn and they're expected in the middle of next year :)

Last edited:
This just in, the REX Bambaland orders just past Saturn and they're expected in the middle of next year :)

No wonder the Russians put all that money into their space program recently. They intend to intercept the package and make sure us Americans never get our Rex.

Been looking at Three A's Rex over and over again and can't believe I didn't put money down. I underestimated how awesome it was going to be. On the wait list I go :gah:

Been looking at Three A's Rex over and over again and can't believe I didn't put money down. I underestimated how awesome it was going to be. On the wait list I go :gah:

Wait list? You will probably end up getting it sooner than people who paid up front :gah:

Back