Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I'd rather them NOT make a Snake DX because I want the PERS feature nowhere near any MGS figures. Just load up a regular release.

I've heard you guys say pers a bunch of times what the heck does that mean I tried finding out on my own but wasn't successful

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

parallel eye rolling system

its when you have a knob behind a figures eyes you can manipulate to move the eye position. Found in all HT DX figures

Rarely has it come out well. Just focus on excellent sculpts and uniforms/gear and save the gimmicks for the other lines.

It is cool. got it only on my mars soldier:

attachment.php

Honestly, I'd rather them NOT make a Snake DX because I want the PERS feature nowhere near any MGS figures. Just load up a regular release.

I noticed that some DXs get way more stuff than others like the Luke Skywalker. Does that ever happen with regular releases?

Yeah, the Resident Evil figures were loaded, Prince of Persia got two outfits.

I hope after Snake and Boss Hot Toys starts at MGS 1. However I have a feeling these will be the only 2 figures we get from MGS. We might get a couple more from MGS 5 but I have a feeling they wont go back in the series. I would give my left nut to have figures from MGS 1,2 and 4 though.

I hope after Snake and Boss Hot Toys starts at MGS 1. However I have a feeling these will be the only 2 figures we get from MGS. We might get a couple more from MGS 5 but I have a feeling they wont go back in the series. I would give my left nut to have figures from MGS 1,2 and 4 though.

Im sure they know the most popular versions of Snake are the older ones. Look at how well the MGS1 PlayArts did. HT did get the full licence for a reason.

The most likely contenders for MGS1 are Snake and Ninja. Depending on how well they do id imagine the might do Liquid and PhycoMantis

At this point, I won't be surprised if that actually happened. I bet that when January comes, Sideshow will send me another notice that REX's delivery will be delayed to February.

On that note, it's funny reading the absurd, Kool Aid drinking replies on the ThreeA forum that generally go like this: "You guys need to stop complaining. I don't mind the delay, I'm just happy to be getting REX :D :D :D :D ". Yup.. that's ThreeA - the company that can do no wrong, even if they're holding a customer's money for an indefinite period of time. Just celebrate the REX figure that you don't have yet, like a good little customer of Bambaland.

Last edited:
At this point, I won't be surprised if that actually happened. I bet that when January comes, Sideshow will send me another notice that REX's delivery will be delayed to February.

On that note, it's funny reading the absurd, Kool Aid drinking replies on the ThreeA forum that generally go like this: "You guys need to stop complaining. I don't mind the delay, I'm just happy to be getting REX :D :D :D :D ". Yup.. that's ThreeA - the company that can do no wrong, even if they're holding a customer's money for an indefinite period of time. Just celebrate the REX figure that you don't have yet, like a good little customer of Bambaland.

Im just glad I got in the game and out. I've learned my lesson to avoid 3A and Hot Toys. Their business practices are pathetic. I'll likely complete the Real Steel line, sell Rex, and maybe buy the occasional 3A figure once a blue moon.

If enough people cancelled their credit card orders and requested charge backs from their credit cards, ThreeA would NEVER do this type of things again. Just saying...

ThreeA actually has several figure licenses that I'm interested in (MGS, Halo, and Valve). But, I doubt that I'll ever order directly from the bambaland store. I don't like the idea of letting them keep my money for months on end, without shipping anything out.

Back