Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So about 16 inches by 14 inches? That really doesn't seem all that large. I'm just trying to find justifications for as to why this thing was so expensive in the end.

Good gravy, I sometimes wonder why I even bother to visit the ThreeA board to discuss REX. I'm fairly certain that some of the folks there have been sniffing glue.

So about 16 inches by 14 inches? That really doesn't seem all that large. I'm just trying to find justifications for as to why this thing was so expensive in the end.

I think 14 inches might be REX's height in a seated position. If should be taller, if you can get it to stand lol.

Has anyone realized that Kojima hasn't tweeted in a month and Kojima Productions hasn't released a podcast in months now. I hope all these will lead to something soon like, I don't know, a new Ground Zeroes trailer maybe?

Has anyone realized that Kojima hasn't tweeted in a month and Kojima Productions hasn't released a podcast in months now. I hope all these will lead to something soon like, I don't know, a new Ground Zeroes trailer maybe?

Or maybe an update on the zone of the enders project!

It won't be an update, they'll just be working hard. which is good! There is no game show coming up soon or anything, they've kinda blown there load with the 25th anniversary and ZOE stuff this year :p

Couple new pics of the model kit. looks like its a darker grey. Hopefully thats not the case, it was better before imo
I also really hope it comes with decals

326.jpg

325.jpg

Might be the raw colour of the plastic kit, straight out of the box.
Yeah and I pray for decals too, I don't want another jehuty hd ****.

^^ That really doesn't look very good without paint eh? Still if you're skilled could be better than 3A rex!

How soon after SSC charges your card for an item do they typically ship?

Sweet dude thanks for the reply! Real excited that we are about to have Snake in hand, finally!

I still can't believe there's no video review yet!

This release has got me re-hyped for MGS1&2 Snakes, i can't stand this wait for even a teaser that will lead to more waiting!

I hear ya man, I'm replaying MGS2 right now and a Solid Snake from that game would be so awesome.

What are the chances of us getting a DX MetalGear figure. MGS2(&4) Snake is a perfect contender for that imo. Have they made a DX from outside a movie before?

Back