Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snake, by the way the mask comes off. you can use some orange in some clear and change it. the guy painted it i think can he just adjust the eyes if you do bin? you should ask him.

snake, by the way the mask comes off. you can use some orange in some clear and change it. the guy painted it i think can he just adjust the eyes if you do bin? you should ask him.

The whole thing would run about 220$ since it's like 40$ shipping. For that much I feel like I shouldn't have to do anything. I will consider it since it's been up forever at this point.

Any idea how much Rex goes for right now US only? I think I'm selling it if I can get some decent money for it.

Are the NTSC peeps getting this cool lamp with the collectors edition of MG Revengeance?

lamp.jpg

I think the PAL version is getting the white Raiden figure as part of the collectors edition, but it's around $250US. That's crazy. I might want the lamp more anyway.

Edit: Okay, I was trying to delete this post, but can't seem to :dunno

On another note: Sideshow emailed again. My REX got delayed till January. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get it....... :monkey2 :gah:

same here solidus, you beat me to it. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only pre-ordered a couple months ago so I'm not as frustrated as some of you guys that have had it on PO for a long time must be, but still. I think the boxes should be okay, I'm assuming all SSC pre-orders would be pushed to Jan.

Last edited:
3A can go **** themselves and their ****ing kiddy forum. Whenever you express frustration it's "you have been warned and please contact CS for your issues." What's the point of a ****ing forum if you can't talk about the problems with the company and or product?

It's the exact reason I almost never post there since you get shot down when these people react like you punched their baby.

They treat it like Fight Club, the first rule of the 3A forum is you don't talk **** about 3A.

Other than RAY I plan on never buying another thing from this slow ass company and their continuing shipping delays.

Last edited:
Back