Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fragile ? Only feels like it then, because i can vouch for the fact that it is damn solid in person.

I dropped mine from about a 1m ( 3 foot) on accident, and the only thing that happened is that some of the removable parts came off. Everything else was fine. I was really worried that it was broken because it looked and felt really fragile as first impression. But after that experience, I'm confident this thing is built well.

Holy **** dude! I've been worried about dropping this thing since I opened it. Glad to know your Rex is okay.

Pictures :nana:

P1015020.jpg

P1015028.jpg

P1015030.jpg

P1015031.jpg

P1015034.jpg

hydeous, yeah, that was a 1 and done. i dont see setting up a thread to sell something i dont care if i sell. just offered it. i believe that i said pm me, now because of the other guy my message got deleted. cool. so if i find something (good price, time sensitive, ect.) that might benefit someone i have to start a new thread instead of just telling people?. whats the difference between me saying: "hey bbts has a meryl for 60 bucks", and " hey i have a meryl for 60 bucks free shipping pm me? not being rude but i want to make sure i understand clearly. and btw i cant tell if its in the forum when i get a response and i respond back when i use my old droid phone. Sorry, i know its just your job but id like to know where the line is. im not yelling/raging btw. thanks.:dunno

Last edited:
i looked at the site and i think that it says doesnt charge til it ships. thats the impression i got. i was just thinking yesterday i might get the zavvi. "F" it. what made you change your mind? i thought you were gonna wait til comiccon.

i looked at the site and i think that it says doesnt charge til it ships. thats the impression i got. i was just thinking yesterday i might get the zavvi. "F" it. what made you change your mind? i thought you were gonna wait til comiccon.

I might be paying the same thing or more with Comic Con.

duely noted, thats a good point! by the time i have money it wont be up for PO anymore i can feel it...............................so comic con will be my route i guess. :gah::dunno

duely noted, thats a good point! by the time i have money it wont be up for PO anymore i can feel it...............................so comic con will be my route i guess. :gah::dunno

I had to contact them because for some reason it will not allow me to set up a payment method, they told me to try again in 24 hours.

I really want this Psycho Mantis model kit. I have no skill at painting and I would probably drop 200$ or so if someone could do a high quality paint job on one.

21n4oz5.jpg

The kit itself is roughly 40$

yeah theres 2 on there that are already painted. one has red eyes and one has clear but with elastic straps. theyre about 200 i think less though. the one with the red eyes is pretty sweet tho.

There is actually one painted as far as I can see. Their not red eyes, their orange just like the game. I like the fact it's the MGS4 style mask that has the more angry looking lens. I contacted the seller about the pre painted version up there, the lens are clear and that is not what I want.

the red eyes one is gone the one i like is for sale by "etaf" 180 bid 200 bin. by the way the mask comes off. you can use some orange in some clear and change it. the guy painted it i think can he just adjust the eyes if you do bin? you should ask him.

If you guys are talking bout pre ordering the Play Arts Raiden.. Amiami has workwell for me in the past. I ordered Grey Fox, Solid Snake, and Hitman. All Play arts. I got email notification to pay once it's ready to ship. Than and only then are is when any thing is charged. Hope that helps.

If you guys are talking bout pre ordering the Play Arts Raiden.. Amiami has workwell for me in the past. I ordered Grey Fox, Solid Snake, and Hitman. All Play arts. I got email notification to pay once it's ready to ship. Than and only then are is when any thing is charged. Hope that helps.

way off dude read back plz.

Back