Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since they didn't deliver the Alt. head I was wishing...
I'm making one myself!
6845945658_4c8b02232e_z.jpg

Looks fantastic!

I'm looking to get both Snake and grey fox now but I live in the UK, where would be the best place to go? Thanks a lot anyone for any help.

amiami.com has the best prices if you want it asap. Make sure you ship with registered SAL! I can't stress this enough cause with EMS you ave a high chance of getting hit by customs like i just did! :mad::mad::mad:

Nice one Kyekye :clap
Wow, this is really good :clap
Looks fantastic!
Thanks!

So the unmasked gray fox's head didnt come with Snake..?
Have to see whether it'll come with Meryl, or Otacon (if they decide to make him) ~ lol
Edit: looking forward to see the completion of the head, Kyekye. It already looks awesome
No. Apparently not. It was just a spoiler prototype.

^
Amazing kyekye. Could i request an MGS1 head sculpt in the style of the low-polygon model from the original?
Still waiting for my Snake figure. When it comes in and I think I can improve the face, I'll do the same thing..Probably more towards the original concept - not the low poly/texture model.. :wink1:

IMG01044-20120319-2350.jpg

IMG01050-20120320-0000.jpg

IMG01046-20120319-2356.jpg

just got my solid snake and its awesome! stands up pretty easily as well, paint app is great and sculpt is amazing as well!

...just got my solid snake and its awesome! stands up pretty easily as well, paint app is great and sculpt is amazing as well!

Would be great if you could take some more photos of the figure. ;-)

awesome work kyekye!!!
Wow, absolutely amazing custom, kyekye ! :thud:
Fantastic custom, looks so good
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
Awesome work kyekye!:yess:
Thanks for kind comments!

You should really consider selling customized heads...just saying!
I'd be interested in one depending on price!
I agree. I'd be interested in that as well :D
hell yeaa same here wow that looks amazing.
Thank you for the suggestion! However, I realized why they decided not to include it while I was making the alt. head. Those mask parts would be very fragile as you pull out/push in the head swap from ball joint. For the same reason, I don't think it would be a good idea for me to sell. it would be a broken head on your first head change:lol

Back