Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Amazing elvis! :monkey1

It's always great to see your customs. Fantastic job, yet again!

Thanks man, from a mgs fan it always means more!!

I'm putting the finishing touches on my Cobra Unit.
I have them all made except from THE BOSS ( you hear HT!!!)

Hey at least the metal boss fig are good for something huh...

Thanks man, from a mgs fan it always means more!!

I'm putting the finishing touches on my Cobra Unit.
I have them all made except from THE BOSS ( you hear HT!!!)

Hey at least the metal boss fig are good for something huh...

You're welcome, man. It's cool that you took the initiative to make your own Cobra Unit. The rest of us have to wait for Hot Toys, and who knows when they'll be ready (or if they'll even make an entire line of figures) :lol. The custom you made of "The End" was awesome! Can't wait to see the entire group together.

Cool take on Gray Fox bud.

How flexible is the armour from that metal boss fig? I plan on using it on a muscle body, maybe even a t800 and was wondering if it would be flexible enough to fit round the legs arm etc.

You're welcome, man. It's cool that you took the initiative to make your own Cobra Unit. The rest of us have to wait for Hot Toys, and who knows when they'll be ready (or if they'll even make an entire line of figures) :lol. The custom you made of "The End" was awesome! Can't wait to see the entire group together.

Honestly I don't think they will tackle the cobra unit.
The bosse yes, ocelot maybe.

I just hope for a naked snake and boss and I will be happy already.:gah:

BTW here's where i'm at on the Cobra Unit.
Almost there.

In order of appearance in the game.

pain-1.jpg

fear-2.jpg

end.jpg

fury-3.jpg

sorrow.jpg

Thanks guys!
Trust me I stided all the drawings and art concept for hours!
Tryin to get all the details as much as I could.

FInally got the HD collection book with the snake eater artworks.
My collection of mgs art books is now complete!

A Gurlukovich Soldier is as well very interesting for me. I just loved them. They added a lot to the game. The "!" "?" and the happyness when they found a magazine to read :D

In OSW someone built one. I think it is as well from the equipment interesting.

So maybe!

BTW here's where i'm at on the Cobra Unit.
Almost there.

In order of appearance in the game.

pain-1.jpg

fear-2.jpg

end.jpg

fury-3.jpg

sorrow.jpg

:clap:clap:

Man.. you should be hired by HT in order to make the MGS figure line once and for all :lol

Honestly.., I have seen many works and " customizers" here and there, but I think you're the 1/6 "Big boss" elvis :lecture

I just received my playart cyborg ninja.
It's a superb figure, a must have.
And Snake is on his way too.
With Rex coming in september, 2012 is really a MGS fan year.
I can't wait to see more; like Solidus, Raven, MGSII Ninja....

elvis1976, you're the king: how do you make suche perfect custom figure, it is outstanding.

Yeah and liquid, raven, sniper wolf - everyone. I want everyone from MGS1 & 2 to be made by play arts and on display :lecture:

I can see play arts getting the most out of the metal gear line, seeing as there was that mantis prototype floating around a while back as well.

Was there a mantis? Can't remember it, would love to see it. I know we're getting Meryl, Raiden and Solidus :yess:

Back