Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Touya from the Final Fantasy forums managed to find these pics hidden on the Square Enix site. No idea how, but im glad he did!

img52.jpg

img53.jpg

not liking Snakes face, hopefully it looks better in hand :pray:

I think I'll be passing on Snake, but Cyborg Ninja is a buy (unless HT announces one :lol) :D

Touya from the Final Fantasy forums managed to find these pics hidden on the Square Enix site. No idea how, but im glad he did!

img52.jpg

Thats my favourite image of the snake figure so far. I think it looks amazing here! I even like the face sculpt! definite purchase!

Why is HT delaying so much with Metal Gear figures??? :impatient:

More $$$ from their other licenses. When they do eventually make their MGS figures, it'll most likely be one to two figures, at the most. I suspect that Hot Toys has abandoned their "Videogame Masterpiece" line, as there was only one figure released this year (battle suit Jill Valentine), compared to all of the movie figures.

Overall, I'm more interested in the Play Arts line of MGS figures, as it's extremely expansive. Hot Toys will get there when it gets there.

More $$$ from their other licenses. When they do eventually make their MGS figures, it'll most likely be one to two figures, at the most. I suspect that Hot Toys has abandoned their "Videogame Masterpiece" line, as there was only one figure released this year (battle suit Jill Valentine), compared to all of the movie figures.

Overall, I'm more interested in the Play Arts line of MGS figures, as it's extremely expansive. Hot Toys will get there when it gets there.

Im certain that HT will do a sick job with the Metal Gear line. I know it will be a good sell for them even with their movie figs.

But im with you on the Play Arts, i prefer the scale and price. Im sad cause they has a better face sculpt before.

maybe its cause they wanted the face from MGS4 :pfft:
YoungSnakeFaceBan.png

that face was O.K but the artwork is 1000% better
codec030508.jpg

img52.jpg

img53.jpg

not liking Snakes face, hopefully it looks better in hand :pray:

I like how Snake's faces look at that image (by the way I like how it looks on the model for MGS4), these two are a must have :yess::yess: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Some of my Metal Gear collectables and shots. I'm dying for a new 1/6th Raiden - from Metal Gear Rising maybe. I heard Three A Toys Ashley Wood will be doing Metal Gear, if so I doubt HT will be producing ? Has anyone else heard this ?

DSCN7777.jpg

Last edited:
I'll call that Rumor city.
Hot toys has the license, they announced it last year. they're just slow to move... on anything that isn't iron man or batman.

Yeah your right - they milk the big franchises for all their worth. Thanks for clearing that up for me !

Some of my Metal Gear collectables and shots. I'm dying for a new 1/6th Raiden - from Metal Gear Rising maybe. I heard Three A Toys Ashley Wood will be doing Metal Gear, if so I doubt HT will be producing ? Has anyone else heard this ?

DSCN7777.jpg

Nice photos what is the background you used for Raiden with the tipped over bus from? It looks familiar to me.

Back