Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.threeaonline.com/blog/?p=1820

I completely forgot about this for a couple years, first time I heard about it was in 09, I really can't wait! Now I wonder if they will do the other metal gears, and if so I'm sure we'll get to see the first concept by 2015 :p

The one we saw in 2009 was MGS4 - damaged version - which doesn't come out yet. This is actually new prototype from original MGS. So MGS4 version product by 2015, and Original MGS version product by 2018 :slap:lol

Had to re-arrange my display case to fit in the Metal Boss figures

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

Will be putting a forest poster in the back of the case for a better looking background. Was also thinking of going to a aquarium store and getting a few plastic plants and bushes and putting them in there to, but not sure on that

It is a personal sculpture.

Solid Snake BUST/METAL GEAR SOLID THE TWIN SNAKES
picture.php

Had to re-arrange my display case to fit in the Metal Boss figures

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

Will be putting a forest poster in the back of the case for a better looking background. Was also thinking of going to a aquarium store and getting a few plastic plants and bushes and putting them in there to, but not sure on that

Amazing. Simply amazing :clap.

very nice collection!

since you own all naked snakes...
may i ask which one's your favorite and why?

are the inflames ones better than the medicom ones?

:)

Thanks, My favorite would be MGS 3 Tiger Stripe snake, he was the first one i ever got and love the way he looks.
As for which one are better its hard to say as they each have there good and bad points.

medicom
More Game looking
To me better pose-ability
Better goints

Inflames
Look more real (like a real person, not a game character)
They are taller
His bandana is poseable
The pouches on his belt, its hard to describe but they have something inside and look full, where as the medicom ones are empty and look very flat
Also the croc head looks much more real then the croc head that came with the Big Boss medicom

But to me the medicom are the best, but each to his own

Thank you for the comment.

These heads are 1/6 scales,
Therefore, it can be attached with a 12-inch action figure.
picture.php

Solid Snake - METAL GEAR SOLID THE TWIN SNAKES -
Head : Sculpting
Body : Konami 12 inch Solid Snake Vs Original
picture.php

Snake - METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER -
Body : Hot Toys 12 inch Sergeant Bob Burns
picture.php

picture.php

Thank you for looking.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you for looking.

Incredible work, sir! :clap. Are you planning to paint them, or just leave them unpainted? In any case, if you ever get the chance, you should try to present these to Yoji Shinkawa - I'm sure that he'll be impressed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you for looking.

Bud you ever feel like commissioning these name your price I dont care what it is.

Anyone going to NY comic-con? I was wondering so you guys could ask the Square Enix staff about releases for the Vanquish and Metal Gear Figures in the west. also ask about the Play Arts Kai stands and whether they'll come packaged in the box's'?

cheers

The Combat Dress/Kaz figures don't come with stands (though Combat Dress really should), I can ask about future releases though. What do you want to know about Vanquish/Metal Gear stuff?

I'll be there either today or tomorrow so if anyone else has any questions, I can ask.

Back