Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ask about the release dates for Vanquish and Metal gear.

Ask if they will change Snakes face again, still needs work imo. also ask if there will be more Metal Gear Solid figures

also could you ask if the box that comes with master chief is the new standard (its alot better)

thankyou Dr Teng

The Combat Dress/Kaz figures don't come with stands (though Combat Dress really should), I can ask about future releases though. What do you want to know about Vanquish/Metal Gear stuff?

I'll be there either today or tomorrow so if anyone else has any questions, I can ask.

when they plan on doing Raiden? and what version of him is coming out first? and... will he have a jacket? :eek:

oh and even though its a TOTALLY DIFFERENT LINE, would they ever consider doing a Ninja Scroll Line based on the movie and not series?

THAAANKYOUUU:)

I need to get me some of those Play Arts stands. Here is my review of the Battle Dress Figure.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_RPMFCGTyo[/ame]

okay... well i'd love to see the jungle or battle dress snake next to a 1/6 toy..

How's this? :yess:

6248309081_79930b4536_b.jpg

Mcfarlane Snake looks horrible in comparison to Play Arts Snake, huh?

Looks like were getting that Play Arts Meryl Figure! Don't worry its just a prototype, Koji says on his twitter it needs a lot to re-work :exactly:

Ack-PYMCAAEhuK6.jpg:large

Ack9J1QCEAArH9s.jpg:large

I wonder whos next, Liquid? Phyco Mantis?

I hope they do a stealth suit version
mgs-meryl-silverburgh2.jpg

:pray:

that meryl looks so awesome!!

I cant wait till they do MGS4 Old Snake!!! also Cyborg Raiden with a coat... oh yes.... he must have a coat... or else ill get a custom made one!!

that meryl looks so awesome!!

I cant wait till they do MGS4 Old Snake!!! also Cyborg Raiden with a coat... oh yes.... he must have a coat... or else ill get a custom made one!!

Yeah this line got me soo pumped.

I wonder if Meryl will be apart of Volume 2 or apart of Volume 1 with Snake and Gray Fox, i hope for the former cause then itll be definate we'll get more characters.

Hopefully they reveal characters from MGS2 soon. Raiden, Snake and Solidus would be epic!

Looks like were getting that Play Arts Meryl Figure! Don't worry its just a prototype, Koji says on his twitter it needs a lot to re-work :exactly:

Ack-PYMCAAEhuK6.jpg:large

Ack9J1QCEAArH9s.jpg:large

Skip to 3:36
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILesaBQ8kos"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILesaBQ8kos[/ame]

That Meryl looks awesome:yess:, I'm hoping too for a MGS4 Snake and Raiden. A Liquid, Revolver, Mantis, Solidus... there's a lot of awesome characters In MGS, I will buy them for sure. i hope these are of the same size that the ones for Peace Walker they must match in an awesome Collection :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Back