Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this was already posted, but Square Enix Play Arts Kai is working on the following to add to their 10" line:

qe8xo.jpg

88061071.jpg
33869724.jpg

:clap

saw these before and will be buying them.

Awesome! Saw a proto of Grey Fox before and loved it. Snake looks great too. Any word on release date?

My suggestion is to check the Square-Enix online store for more info: https://www.square-enix-shop.com/

But since these figures are still in the prototype stages, I won't expect them to be released until second quarter 2012 (the earliest). Play Arts tends to take a very long to release their figures, from the time of them being revealed. So, it's going to be a while until we see this stuff out in retail.

And fresh from the San Diego Comic Con... (these are not my photos though ;-))

DSCF4322.JPG

DSCF4331.JPG

DSCF4332.JPG

DSCF4320.JPG

DSCF4321.JPG

DSCF4317.JPG

DSCF4319.JPG

Can't wait for these figures to be released.:panic:

fantastic! im glad they done a better job on Snake. i still think he needs a little tweek on the face ( i think the head is too small)

anyhoo i need better pics! HD ya know. im surprised no more pics have been taken.

now all i need to see is 3a Rex!!

Hm, I thought I just heard someone asking for pics with a higher resolution...
Well here you go. ;-)

play_arts_snake_detail.jpg

play_arts_snake_tall.jpg

play_arts_fox_snake.jpg

play_arts_grayfox.jpg

play_arts_grayfox_detail.jpg

play_arts_snake_close.jpg

Snake's face amazing. The head could do with being a little bigger (or the shoulders a little slimmer I'm not sure) but if these weren't 10" scale they'd be bought in a heart beat.

Ah Play Arts stop with the torment.

Hm, I thought I just heard someone asking for pics with a higher resolution...
Well here you go. ;-)

play_arts_snake_detail.jpg

play_arts_fox_snake.jpg

play_arts_grayfox_detail.jpg

play_arts_snake_close.jpg

Hi I'm new
This looks a lot better than the last images :yess:, by the way someone know where to buy stands for Play Arts Figures, I want one for my Jungle Fatigues Snake. Thanks :)

It is a personal sculpture.

Cyborg Ninja BUST/METAL GEAR SOLID THE TWIN SNAKES
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pshycho Mantis BUST/METAL GEAR SOLID THE TWIN SNAKES
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back