Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

No, shameless whoring. :monkey3

This is SPAM:

tumblr_l6ae5wOF9m1qa9hx5o1_500.jpg

mgscat.jpg

Metal_Gear_Catdog.gif

It is a personal sculpture.

Pshycho Mantis BUST/METAL GEAR SOLID THE TWIN SNAKES
Mantis01.jpg

Cyborg Ninja BUST/METAL GEAR SOLID THE TWIN SNAKES
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hot toys are coming out with a metal gear solid line, gossip on plastic enemies blog!

I definitely know HT are going to release Naked Snake, The Boss and MGS1 Solid Snake. I don't know about the others but I hope and kinda don't hope that they release the other characters.

I am like the biggest fanboy of the MGS series I love every character I would have to buy them all and be broke. :(

I definitely know HT are going to release Naked Snake, The Boss and MGS1 Solid Snake. I don't know about the others but I hope and kinda don't hope that they release the other characters.

I am like the biggest fanboy of the MGS series I love every character I would have to buy them all and be broke. :(

What's your source regarding this inside info?

I hope you're right.:)

Lol no source! :D I just feel pretty confident that it will be Solid Snake and Naked Snake, because those two characters are what made MGS what it is and it would be stupid of HT to not include Solid Snake. So many people have begged Hot Toys to make him. Plus the teaser that was posted on their facebook(can't remember if it's HT or Plastic Enemies) but it's of MGS1 artwork and I think that teases Solid Snake. :D

Also confident that they will make The Boss because she's the most badass female in the MGS series and Hot Toys teaser of their MGS license has both Naked Snake and The Boss in it, so it would be kinda misleading if they didn't make her. :(

Not sure if this was already posted, but Square Enix Play Arts Kai is working on the following to add to their 10" line:

qe8xo.jpg

88061071.jpg
33869724.jpg

:clap

Wow. Those are awesome. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to stick with Kubricks and Hot Toys figures for my MGS needs.

No worries. Just posting new info, as there are other collectors who started buying the Play Arts Kai line while waiting for the HT releases.

Back