Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right, desert camo it is now!

BTW yes those head were private commissions.

I have an MGS4 VAMP coming.

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

Yeah Bro!!:rock:rock

Now he is the PERFECT MGS2 Revolver Ocelot :lol

I'm looking forward to see that custom Vamp man! :panic::panic:

Last edited:
Was that intentional that the Ocelot and Solidus sculpts look so similar?? I don't know if Solidus was cloned from Ocelot's DNA. It sounds logical, and it kinda seems like it would fit in MGS canon, or were you just taking a little creative liberty with the sculpt??

Was that intentional that the Ocelot and Solidus sculpts look so similar?? I don't know if Solidus was cloned from Ocelot's DNA. It sounds logical, and it kinda seems like it would fit in MGS canon, or were you just taking a little creative liberty with the sculpt??

Well i commissioned a sculptor to make me the ocleot head and i had him made a variant for solidus.
I think it kinda makes sense since they kinda have the same face and like you said it sounded logical.

its not much still needs alot of work here my wip of pyscho mantis from mgs 1

comments welcome
DSCN2764.jpg

I'm so jealous. I know Hot Toys would never do a complete FOXHOUND, but you will, eh??

Just warn me to wear some Depends before you show off Vulcan Raven, cuz I know I'd crap my pants.

Did you consider a slim body for Psycho Mantis?? I know there's the TT Slim, and the Samurai Champloo bodies that are really thin and lanky.

haha i may look for another body im not sure ..the costume for mantis was fun to do and yes i plan to do the complete fox hound yet as for vulcan raven i have plans for him that would be a fun project .

I'm so jealous. I know Hot Toys would never do a complete FOXHOUND, but you will, eh??

Just warn me to wear some Depends before you show off Vulcan Raven, cuz I know I'd crap my pants.

Did you consider a slim body for Psycho Mantis?? I know there's the TT Slim, and the Samurai Champloo bodies that are really thin and lanky.

Great work Elvis!
Even though I dont think its a spoiler by now, but about Solidus:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great work Elvis!
Even though I dont think its a spoiler by now, but about Solidus:

Spoiler Spoiler:

100% Correct.

1st post here :)
While waiting for HT Snake & PlayArts or 3A Rex/Ray (who knows when..:impatient:), I custom-made my own Metal Gear REX.
Feedback is welcome.
5852420578_2fe0f9868c_z.jpg

Yup. It's full action poseable!
5852420658_87f0dac8d7_z.jpg

Including the cockpit detail!
5851869909_dc0afebfd9_z.jpg

Custom markings and double cockpit joints!
5851871381_9954461b61_z.jpg

It can't stand on 2 toes like in the game, but it can sure pose like one~
5852421586_f53eab79b3_z.jpg

Parts chunks.

While waiting for HT Snake & PlayArts or 3A Rex/Ray (who knows when..:impatient:), I custom-made my own Metal Gear REX.
Feedback is welcome.

Parts chunks.

is this going to be a kit ? what scale is it ?

can you do a blue/grey one too for me? lol
Heh:) I believe this is close to the original camouflage color. The MGS game just had blue/gray tint all over the game. So putting this under blue tone light will give you game color~
is this going to be a kit ? what scale is it ?
I started from 1/72 scale fixed/free pose resin kit I got from starshipmodeler. This custom build is just one off...

You can see the full WIP images ---here.

This Rex/Ray looks killer. How you did build this kit? Do you use 3D printer to make the parts? Good job:clap

Feedback is welcome.

Parts chunks.

Back