Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its going to happen for sure. there was a quote on the threea boards about stuff that is going out next year and both rex and ray were stating as coming out. i can find the quote if anyone needs it.
yeah i think i saw that but it wasn't very reassuring. promises and prototypes don't mean much if they decide at the last minute it isn't cost-effective to make it. it's just one of those believe-it-when-i-own-it situations i guess.

I have a feeling that if Rex and Ray are released, they wouldn't be very good sellers. Especially since Play Arts released their own line of relatively cheap Metal Gears. ThreeA is going to have a lot of competition with Play Arts...

attachment.php

Found this posted elsewhere.
Anyone have more info on it?

I have a feeling that if Rex and Ray are released, they wouldn't be very good sellers. Especially since Play Arts released their own line of relatively cheap Metal Gears. ThreeA is going to have a lot of competition with Play Arts...
definitely. PA is pretty high quality. speaking of which, is 3A gonna make any figures in scale with the Rex/Ray?

At first glance I thought prayers had been answered... then a second later I realised it was a fecking customised Iron Man :mad:

Looks pretty cool though!

A dream come true to finally expect for a Hot Toys MGS figure. I hope they make Solid Snake, Meryll Silverburgh and Naked Snake from Snake Eater. I am content with my upcoming custom Prace Walker Naked Snake

A hot toys Solid Snake. Dream come true for sure.

It would be awesome if we got a Solid Snake figure. But, anything Hot Toys will do. I'm crossing my fingers in hope that Hot Toys will have a simultaneous release of the Boss and Big Boss :horror.

It would be awesome if we got a Solid Snake figure. But, anything Hot Toys will do. I'm crossing my fingers in hope that Hot Toys will have a simultaneous release of the Boss and Big Boss :horror.

:exactly:

As much as i love the whole MGS franchise there is nothing i want more than Big Boss and The Boss together,there is alot of things i want in this hobby but figures of those 2 together is something i will go crazy for,just as much as any Stallone figure.

Back