Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for ThreeA's Metal Gear Rex and Ray. :impatient:

I've been wondering where thats gotten to also. But the longer they take to announce anything, the longer I can save up some cash!!!

Some high end 1/6th MGS figures would be awesome!!! Whether it be by Hot Toys or Enterbay or anyone really! It would be the one line I would have to be a completist on!

:pray:

A Snake from MGS1 or 2 would be a dream come true. The best video game character of all time :lecture :exactly:

Colonel, Mission Accomplished!

But, boy it was hard! It was a little before 6 am when I got there and I was the first in the line but the others arrived only a few minutes after me. So I spent four hours waiting outside and trust me guys it was really tense. I never told them that I wanted to get the four lithographs but they kept saying that they'd be pushing to go past and to grab them before I could.
Needless to say, when the doors opened I rushed as fast as I could as the exhibition was on the building's top floor. I've never run that fast
There were very very few pieces, less than thirty I think and in about 5 seconds they were all gone! That was really crazy! Some guys were so pissed I thought they'd start a fight :cuckoo:

I'm so happy I did it! I really thought it would be almost impossible to get'em. I stayed a few hours there talking with the Konami representative and at noon he received a phone call. Apparently those are sold out everywhere! The guy over the phone told him it only took a few minutes for the artworks to be sold out! Crazy!

I haven't taken pics yet but here are the numbers I grabbed!

MGS1: 19/99
MGS2: 99/99 LE-GEN-DARY
MGS3: 15/99
MGS4:57/99

Stay tuned guys as I'll be posting pics of the lithographs and of the exhibition with Shinkawa's original artworks! Awesome!

Hi... need you guys help urgently... Im planning to get the
re-issued Tiger Stripe and Zombie Snake. What are its differences between them and the original ones? and are there any websites that have its review? Thanks allllooootttttt!!!

Hi... need you guys help urgently... Im planning to get the
re-issued Tiger Stripe and Zombie Snake. What are its differences between them and the original ones? and are there any websites that have its review? Thanks allllooootttttt!!!

I would like to know this also. Are the re-issues exact replicas of the originals? And what of the box art?

Back