Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Kubricks today,they are very Cool,Solidus is without a doubt the best one.
Case ratio annoys me. The single figure I want most from this line is Plisskin, so of course, he is 1 per 12 (or 2 per 24, I forget how many boxes are in these cases). Stinkin' full camo Old Man Snake is 4 per 12?? Gimme a break. I've got to pay $60 or whatever for the full set even though I just really want 3 figures here--Liquid, Solidus, and Plisskin. I've already got the superior Ocelot figure from the first Metal Gear series.

Seriously, did everyone completely miss these? o_O

704970919qe3hkxl.jpg

704970972jqx2gl.jpg

https://www.toyark.com/3a-toys-metal-gear-rex-8822/

does anybody have a link to a detailed review of the croc cap naked snake RAH figure? i'm thinking of getting one, but want to make sure it's worth it beforehand.

Funnily enough, I actually have a Croc-Cap snake up for sale in the BST.

Gutting, I love the figure, but with the price it's fetching on eBay and the price of living going up, it's gotta go :(

Still got Raiden though, even got maself Spike's (Buffy) coat to go with him ;)

does anybody have a link to a detailed review of the croc cap naked snake RAH figure? i'm thinking of getting one, but want to make sure it's worth it beforehand.

In my opinion, the croc cap figure is worth EVERY penny, and by far, it's the most impressive looking MGS figure ever retailed. In fact, if you're looking for the ONE figure to represent all of your MGS collection, then the croc cap is the way to go. For me, I absolutely had to have croc cap. Last summer, I sold all of my Series 1 UDF figures, as well as a large portion of my Transformers, to help me finance the purchase, and I couldn't be happier! Croc cap Snake is the creme de la creme of my MGS collection :monkey2.

Check out knightslade2007's review on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRPGu1rfS8Y

Funnily enough, I actually have a Croc-Cap snake up for sale in the BST.

Gutting, I love the figure, but with the price it's fetching on eBay and the price of living going up, it's gotta go :(

Still got Raiden though, even got maself Spike's (Buffy) coat to go with him ;)

haha, that's funny. you're wallhead! it's me again, canuck :D i think i'd feel bad buying it from you knowing how awesome it is :monkey2

Back