Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just need ANY HT MGS figures, let's face it.

Each of us here would buy them. People need to start polluting their Facebook page with such.

Imagine HT MGS2 Solidus Snake!

Lets not forget

3akojima.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Any further news on this? Rex is the coolest design and 3a rocks:chew

Will get back to the other stuff but before that... Did anyone else do anything MGS related for Halloween?

Snake01.jpg

Snake02.jpg

Snake03.jpg

Snake04.jpg

Snake014.jpg

Snake017.jpg

The REX was totally incidental and unplanned; I was over my friend's house when he came. I nearly shat myself.

Got the Kubricks today,they are very Cool,Solidus is without a doubt the best one.

Last edited:
My Tru has those new mgs mini statues for 14.99 Was gonna get the boss and snake but forgot to get them from behind the register.

Picked up Naked Snake, left The Boss behind register for later purchase. Took a few pictures of Snake, I might get Raiden and Vamp later on to pose them together.

101_1433.jpg

101_1434.jpg

101_1439.jpg

That Rex is simultaneously one of the most awesome, and most hilarious things I've seen in a while :lol

Needless to say, I was floored when I saw it.

those outfits are awesome!

Got the Kubricks today,they are very Cool,Solidus is without a doubt the best one.

Can't wait to get a set.

By the way, how come noone's commented on the 3A REX???

https://www.toyark.com/3a-toys-metal-gear-rex-8822/

I personally am going to pass (too grimy/real worldy) but the sheer size of the thing makes it very tempting.

Those look pretty awesome. Who makes these, that snake has a very stylized anime look almost. Very cool, I'll have to keep an eye out for these guys.

Back