Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although the vest is soft rubber/pvc whatever, it's because they made it fit so tight to the body it can't hunch over well at all. Minimal at best.

The HT BB looks best in a hero pose anyway. Even the fatigues bashes look better in a hero pose. Solid looks better in the sneaking hunch.

no worries, my wording was off

I'd still rather a MGS 3 Naked Snake figure in Jungle Fatigues -___-. It's the most iconic look for Big Boss.
It's how we first saw him! And yet HT does the sneaking suit for some reason :cuckoo: which some people probably missed and could only be found in the last hour of the game.

From SDCC

10544411_10152157423391459_6257103744514287845_n.jpg

Who is the flaming guy? The one from the first TPP gameplay sequence? Also his body looks a little like Raiden's

Seriously guys? That looks like the flaming VOLGIN from the TPP trailer. You can see the silhouette of his outfit there and he even has the bullet casings in his fingers.
Thu_def.jpg

I'm actually quite pumped for it too, though I'd love to see a regular version of him. Some MGS3 figures would be great, eh Kojima?

yup saw that about 10 minutes ago, its so shameful. these things are more than top notch hot toys sets, scalpers are ridiculous. i hope they arent scarce in a month like the metallic snake ended up being. btw theres also another version zero bb on ebay right now starting at $80.

yup saw that about 10 minutes ago, its so shameful. these things are more than top notch hot toys sets, scalpers are ridiculous. i hope they arent scarce in a month like the metallic snake ended up being. btw theres also another version zero bb on ebay right now starting at $80.

Yeah I'm watching that one. Already have one, just interested in what the price will end up being.

But it's ridiculous that people are selling them at 350% the retail price. I wonder if this will be available at NYCC. Blue raiden was last year. I'm going again this year, so it'd be sweet if i could get it cheap there.

I'd love to help you Jason, I planned on heading to NYCC this year and maybe snag some SDCC Snakes for some of you guys. Hell if I joined earlier before I bought my Blue Raiden, I'd have helepd anyone out too. but ugh, getting a ticket alone is near impossible now.

I'd love to get a Version Zero Snake and even the Premium Package Battle Dress but ugh I can't. Especially because I do need Cyborg Ninja.

Back