Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, agreed. I think monsoon would be cool if they made him magnetic. Theyd have to use tough ones though or hell fall apart when you try to pose him.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I think we should, even if its just eye candy with no explanation. Ray is awesome but its over done by now.

MGS - Rex
MGS2 - Ray X 1002832893
MGS3 - Ray in that dudes office you need to wear a lab coat to enter
MGS4 - Rex (same) & Ray x 20
Rising - Ray

REX is overdue some more love

It'd be cool if you fought a REX like a bit of a homage to when Grey Fox does in MGS1 being a cyborg and that

Thinking about it, i really think they missed a chance to have Khamsin use a Rex in the bladwolf DLC. They went through the effort of making a new mech, new attacks just for that DLC. He was a pilot, so you could still do the same stealth attacks on him, and pull him out the cockpit at the end. And the DLC would of sold like hot cakes if people got to fight Desperado Rex. Instead we get crappy Khamsin in... well is the mecha "Khamsin" also because they are merged?

I don't know why people keep making Metal Gears in the first place,whether it be Rex, Ray, ect. ect. every time someone makes one, some guy comes in and destroys it single handed... well I guess it took 2 guys to take out Rex, but still the whole Metal Gear concept seems flawed and a big waste of money. It's kind of like death star logic "We built this huge badass battle station, oh some kid flew in and blew it up with 1 missile??....build another one I guess." lol

Took these earlier

kag428.jpg

1ew7ko.jpg

ka4vua.jpg

2zzkevl.jpg

2d8ow1x.jpg

As much as I love Gray Fox, I'd give Raiden the edge. Dude takes on a freakin' Metal Gear RAY and dices it up like food.

Raiden would have the edge because he has more refined cyborg technology and Gray Fox was basically the first of his kind, a prototype. If Gray Fox was still alive and his parts up to date, then hell yeah I'd want to see that.

Back